TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Take it

All about me.

So after signing up at the pit under instruction for some nice people (who this is not aimed at) you are all aware that I can read, right?

Seriously.......

you guys know that feeling, like when you're sitting on a girl's face and she's licking your asshole like she's trying to get to the tootsie-roll center and you're jackin and your nuts are bouncing off her nose then you cream all over her eyes?

Didn't think so.

So after signing up at the pit under instruction for some nice people (who this is not aimed at) you are all aware that I can read, right?

Seriously.......

what are you referring to?

I think she ventured into CE.

That's probably a terrible idea unless you're already comfortable with the area.

I hope Klare's not pissed at me.

She knows where I live.

:ph34r:

I wouldn't worry about her. If she spells her name 'Klare', she obviously has a different set of problems.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Yeah, like weird British hippie parents.

She knows where I live.

Why would I be pissed at you doofus, plus piss me off all you like as you have moved so I have no clue where you live!!

Seriously.......

It doesn't matter now, it was someone trying to cause hassle, be it for shits and giggles I know not?

My apologies for starting this thread as the issue has now been resolved privately as it should have been in the first place.

:)

She knows where I live.

I wouldn't worry about her. If she spells her name 'Klare', she obviously has a different set of problems.

Oh you are good. No-one has ever taken the piss out of my name before! Did you think it up all by yourself cuz I am telling you, I cried, I cried man.

I just figured that's the way they spell it over in England. Pedro/Piedro

:) it was a family thing from when I was a kid that stuck. It started in nursery as there were four Claires so my parents changed it a little to help the staff out with paperwork and shit and it never got changed back. Legaly I am Claire but even my bank card has it spelled with a K.

Seriously.......

It doesn't matter now, it was someone trying to cause hassle, be it for shits and giggles I know not?

My apologies for starting this thread as the issue has now been resolved privately as it should have been in the first place.

:)

Was it Lushus?

I bet it was Lushus.