TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SpikeFayeJettEdBebop

HBO Sunday Night Lineup

awww man, I don't want to see Drama lose all his heat by getting squashed by Liddell!

I watched the Wire season 4 premier episode last night...obviously, the show is still great, it's just hard to imagine not having Avon and Stringer around. There also seems to be heavy focus on Tommy Cercetti's run for mayor still. Some of you guys may know this stuff already but I'll toss on spoiler tags just to be sure:

-Wood Harris isn't even in the opening credits...not sure what that means.

-Marlo's main guy gets capped...figured he'd play a more prominant role this season.

-Prez is a middle school math teacher now...looks like some of the focus will be on the education system including a group of about 5 12/13 year old boys that I will assume be in Prez's class at some point.

-Brodie is still around but is rolling with his own little 5 guy crew...Slim Charles is still around, didn't do much of anything so far. I like him, I hope they focus some on him.

-Daniels is now running Colvin's district, McNulty is one of his beat cops.

-Herc is a bodyguard for Mayor Royce now...Carver is still doing his thing but now for Daniels.

Hey, Curry. You should shed some light on this, who is the other fighter in the ring with the back to the camera? I think I can make him out but not quite sure.

I think this season of The Wire will be great. Maybe because I am a teacher in the inner city, but I like the idea, and BL that is the main focus of S4, the education system.

W/O spoilers, I agree it stinks without some of the characters, but I do like shows taking chances, in the long run its better what happened to SB.

Hey, Curry. You should shed some light on this, who is the other fighter in the ring with the back to the camera? I think I can make him out but not quite sure.

With that haircut it could be 75% of the UFC roster, plus I don't see any distinguishing markings in the way of tattoos or sponser clothing.