TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SpikeFayeJettEdBebop

HBO Sunday Night Lineup

fucking amazing Deadwood episode. I thought they were going to kill off Dority for moment there. what followed was some real ROME-gladiator-scene shit. best show on TV.

and I actually enjoyed Entourage tonight, so, yeah, hooray. Lucky Louie was hilarious as well.

Tourgasm, confuses me. I like Bobby Kelly and totally dig Dane Cook(but despise Gulman and never knew Davis) and there's been a few moments here and there but it feels like the show never really takes off like I was hoping it would.

I did like the Dane Cook explains the internet and the Turtle rant from Bobby.

Entourage was great...once again Ari's proven why he is my hero.

Is it just me or did the kid who plays Ari's daughter's boyfriend look like a mini vince?

FUCK YEAH! Deadwood owns TV and all of its punk-asses! Where you gonna see a fight like that these days? FUCKING NOWHERE. I love the look Dan gave Hearst before looking to Al, who gives him the "Finish him" nod.

I've heard Entourage got way better 2nd season. Is that true?

Because I watched the first few episodes and hated it.

As in Ebert Hated Hated Hated it. Hated every character (except Piven) Hated every lame attempt at a joke. Hated the assumption that watching a bunch of neuveau riche kids is inherently really funny.

Hilarious, actually.

I found the writing and everything to be a step-up from season one. The characters are more fleshed out and given actual personalities and the more important relationships of the show (Eric and Vince, Eric and Ari) are made to seem actually important.

Plus, you've got Gary Busey and Bob Saget cameos.

Alright, the Johnny Drama/Ari stuff has been fantastic tonight. Return of Sloan, is a nice plus.

A show based around calling your wife a cunt is a great show.

Damn fine Entourage last night. Ari was fucking amazing, it seems that he'd been toned down somewhat in the previous episodes, but this one he was in full form. His reactions when he was on the phone in his office were great.

So it looks like Vinnie is pretty much fucked now.

Good episode of Entourage tonight. Ari's awesome when he gets a little bit of power, and I thought E's subplot was a pretty good one to carry an episode. The first couple episodes of the season had me worried that the show was in a decline, but it's picked up considerably since then. Right now, Entourage is really the only show on TV where I actually look forward to new episodes and watch consistently.

Entourage, was fine but the real winner was Lucky Louie.

"She is an asshole"-(regarding her daughter) was a classic line as well as the opening scene on Anal Sex.

yeah, Lucky Louie had me rolling tonight, the above mentioned parts, as well as Lucy telling Rich that he's ugly and then him coming back later with his speech written on a piece of paper.

what was great about Louie's problems with Lucy is that they are real problems!

I like how the show actually lives up to the slogan and isn't the convention sitcom. You'll never see another sitcomy show talk about anal sex and then move right in a storyline about child behavior.

Arrested Development, relies on "smart" quirky comedy but Louie is straightforward and realistic.

the way Louie delivers some of his lines is hysterical. in particular, when his wife suggests that in order to get their daughter to behave she should bake her a cake, and Louie pauses, as if debating whether to say it and says, "isn't that kind of stupid?". hilarious.

the way Louie delivers some of his lines is hysterical. in particular, when his wife suggests that in order to get their daughter to behave she should bake her a cake, and Louie pauses, as if debating whether to say it and says, "isn't that kind of stupid?". hilarious.

Louis CK is a great stand-up so his timing is impeccable. I know the pause you're talking about, btw. He does it in his stand-up all the time.

agreed on Louie it wa sgreta on sunday. Hope HBO Picks it up for a second season at least.

I love dthe part when his wife just gave up and said

"You're right, she's a fuckin asshole"

Entourage was very good tonight, just when you think that everything is falling back into place another fucking problem hits the fan.

I finally made it a point to catch up on Lucky Louie (which is sad considering I'm a huge Jim Norton fan) and god damn was I fucking dying especially during tonight's episode. The show has kind of an early days of cable vibe to the production quality.

Finally, am I the only one who finds the gal who plays Louie's wife attractive?

Entourage was great, love the ending. Oh and the meeting with Ari where he find Terrance remind me badly of the Empire Strike Back diner between Yan Solo/Lando/Dark Vador ah ah

Finally, am I the only one who finds the gal who plays Louie's wife attractive?

Not at all, there's is a certain something about her....

She's what Demi Moore would look like without plastic surgery.

Guest NYankees
She's really attractive in that "average girl" sense and her personality and comedic timing is pretty appealing as well.

I was thinking the same thing. The funny thing is that I couldn't stand Pamela in Grease 2 or during her time on The Facts of Life. She has aged quite well.

Loluie had me dying at times as well. Louie getting mad cuz the young girl stayed over and he couldnt masturbate to his wifes year book pic was great

She's really attractive in that "average girl" sense and her personality and comedic timing is pretty appealing as well.

I was thinking the same thing. The funny thing is that I couldn't stand Pamela in Grease 2 or during her time on The Facts of Life. She has aged quite well.

Shit...I didn't know she was/is the voice of Bobby Hill