TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SpikeFayeJettEdBebop

HBO Sunday Night Lineup

They should kill Dom off just to reassure everybody that he'll never show up again.

The killer?

GARY F'N BUSEY.

I LOVE IT!

Alternatavely, James Woods would suffice.

I didn't mind it so much. It's nice to see some conflict and have things go wrong for once. The guy playing him is doing a pretty good job too I thought. At the very least, it made Eric more tolerable, as he finally doesn't come off as annoying when worrying about this guy, since he's probably right in doing so.

Ahh, I really like the direction they are going with Entourage. Vince is stuck with something that made him a movie star.

They fired him but gave him a Hummer and an apartment outside LA.

Entourage picked up steam tonight but Lucky Louie was once again great and even Tourgasm FINALLY was interesting with Robert's knee injury and the whole Niagra Falls shit.

I really like the idea that Vince is going to have to deal with being a slave to Aquaman for his career. Good episode tonight, though this season feels alot different from the previous two so far.

It's not like real movie stars haven't left a franchise series before, have Vince "piss off" Hollywood by blowing off the big studio franchise for his smaller budget dream role...

what's lame about it is that everyone knows there's a long enough wait between super hero movie sequels (2-3 years, right?) that he very well could get "Median" (sp?) done prior to starting on "Aquaman 2".

what's lame about it is that everyone knows there's a long enough wait between super hero movie sequels (2-3 years, right?) that he very well could get "Median" (sp?) done prior to starting on "Aquaman 2".

Provided there was script/plot ok'd by the studio heads already in place before the opening, then I could see a possoble fast track to principle photography, however that is a very extreme and improbable turnaround. And Lushus, the spelling is Medellin.

Lucky Louie was ok. The best part was his friend explaining why evrything about american histroy involved the men being gay (and fireworks are an expression of the men, well doing you know what)

great quote

LL: " I paid the rent"

Wife: "Why?"

LL: "So we can live here"

I just got into Entourage this past Saturday. I caught an episode and loved it. Went back and watched a few on HBO In Demand and then caught last nights show.

Today I went to Hollywood Video and rented the second season and been watching it most of the day. They didn't have the first season, but I'm hoping they get it in because I don't want to have to buy it.

I'm hooked.

Medellin Drug Cartel?

Yeah, its the name of the drug cartel and also the name of the town Pablo Escobar started out in as a car thief. Pablo Escobar is in Blow...

Not the actual Pablo Escobar, the character.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I love westerns and vulgarity, but I don't like Deadwood at all.

I thought Deadwood was good, but it didnt really hold my interest. Liked Lucky Louie but haven't continued to watch it. Tourgasm dissapointed me a whole lot and seemed really boring. I havent seen Entourage till this season but I like it a whole lot and it's the only show out of the 4 that I make a point to watch every Sunday.