TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Luger Shoots on WWE and ECW

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS SHITTY AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL SHIT ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

NOW TO ANSWER ALL OF MY FANS NO I DONT WANT TO MAKE A FULL TIME COMEBACK. IM 48 YEARS OLD. YES THE DOORS TO TNA COULD BE OPEN. I LOVE TNA. THE ATMOSPHERE BACK STAGE AT TNA IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. THE WRESTLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. TNA IS A FAR BETTER PRODUCT THEN WWE HAS RIGHT NOW.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE. THANKS FOR KILLING THE IDEA WWE,VINCE AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLES!

-----------------

The murdering drug addict needs to to shut the hell up. thank God WCW went out of the business so we didnt have to see luger with the belt agian.

Good Lord. What is he on. Was he not being jobbed out with Buff Bagwell to the Natural Born Thrillers at the time of WCW going out of business.

Actually he was in that great stable The Magnificent 7. Who's fuckin idea was that stincker.

Please TNA stay away from him - there booking "seems" to be going in the right direction at the moment.

This doesn't look real, which makes me even more sure that Lex actually wrote it.

This doesn't look real, which makes me even more sure that Lex actually wrote it.

that's what i was going to say...incoherent babbling, retarded points...yep it's real!

Lex is funny about over valuing his worth to wrestling history....he was hot for what? a 5 or 6 year stretch at the most? He was never any good, he just had the look and a certain amount of charisma.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE.

Wait a second, from what I understand Sean O'Here (sp?) was suppose to get the title after WCW's "break". I never heard of Luger going after the title.

Why exactly would Lex Luger be talking about ECW anyway?

Sounds like someone who just did a good job of pretending to be Luger cause I don't think the Mick Jagger lookalike could form a sentence talking let alone type one.

Dude needs to take some fucking grammar lessons, that's for damn sure.

PS - 2GOLD, are you sure that it wasn't you posting as Luger? I have no idea what you said in the second sentence of your post........ :P

PS - 2GOLD, are you sure that it wasn't you posting as Luger? I have no idea what you said in the second sentence of your post........ :P

I forgot the think word but have you seen Luger recently? He really looks like a buffed up Mick Jagger. I also forgot the K in his name.

Damn, that sentence was a mess. I better go clean it up.

Guest hasbeen
I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS SHITTY AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL SHIT ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

NOW TO ANSWER ALL OF MY FANS NO I DONT WANT TO MAKE A FULL TIME COMEBACK. IM 48 YEARS OLD. YES THE DOORS TO TNA COULD BE OPEN. I LOVE TNA. THE ATMOSPHERE BACK STAGE AT TNA IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. THE WRESTLERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. TNA IS A FAR BETTER PRODUCT THEN WWE HAS RIGHT NOW.

YES I DO MISS WCW AS I WAS THE ONE THAT WAS GOING TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE OFF OF SCOTT. ERIC WANTED ME TO HAVE A LONG RUN WITH THE TITLE. THANKS FOR KILLING THE IDEA WWE,VINCE AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLES!

-----------------

The murdering drug addict needs to to shut the hell up. thank God WCW went out of the business so we didnt have to see luger with the belt agian.

You need to shut the hell up calling someone a murderer when you don't have the first clue of what you're talking about. Lots of wrestlers have taken drugs, lots of wrestlers don't put on what some fans would grade as a five star match. This man is one of those, in both categories. Get over it.

Is hasbeen posting on behalf of all of his namesakes? Cos I could understand the outrage in that case.

It's only just occurred to me that the Mike Tenay who was orgasming on WCW Worldwide about the Magnificent Seven is the same Mike Tenay who is currently calling TNA. Well, OK, I knew that. This just brought it back to me. Talk about a character shift.

I always kinda liked Luger, especially in his second WCW run from about '95 through '99 or so. I liked his angle where he was Sting's partner, but he was also managed by Jimmy Hart and allied with the Dungeon of Doom.

I forgot the think word but have you seen Luger recently? He really looks like a buffed up Mick Jagger. I also forgot the K in his name.

Damn, that sentence was a mess. I better go clean it up.

LMAO - I haven't seen him recently so I was totally confused as to what Mick Jagger had to do with all of this. :lol:

ECW:

-----------------

You need to shut the hell up calling someone a murderer when you don't have the first clue of what you're talking about. Lots of wrestlers have taken drugs, lots of wrestlers don't put on what some fans would grade as a five star match. This man is one of those, in both categories. Get over it.

Are you his illegitimate son or something?

I went to college with Lex Luger's son, Brian Pfhol, at Mercer University in Macon, GA. He started there in fall 2003 and came there on a basketball scholarship. He was terrible at basketball, but an interesting guy. Brian absolutely LOATHED pro wrestling and got very agitated whenever anyone pointed out that Lex Luger was his dad. There were some fans at an away game that knew this. They started chanting "LUGER" at him and doing the torture rack sign whenever he missed a shot. It was an incredible sight to see. He looked like he wanted to eat the basketball and spit the pieces on them.

I went to college with Lex Luger's son, Brian Pfhol, at Mercer University in Macon, GA. He started there in fall 2003 and came there on a basketball scholarship. He was terrible at basketball, but an interesting guy. Brian absolutely LOATHED pro wrestling and got very agitated whenever anyone pointed out that Lex Luger was his dad. There were some fans at an away game that knew this. They started chanting "LUGER" at him and doing the torture rack sign whenever he missed a shot. It was an incredible sight to see. He looked like he wanted to eat the basketball and spit the pieces on them.

I don't know if that is more awesome than the kid who beat Flair's son in wrestling doing the Flair strut or not.