TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 6/22

Me being able to type "Paycheques" = good show.

Seriously, some great last minute build for the Bash. Bruce brought it again, as did Tony and Alf with their matches. This should be a good show this weekend.

Oh and another welcome to Longdogger Pete.

EDIT: I should have stolen the Bash trailer that was in the SWF show instead of half-assing my own. Ah well.

Strong showing headed into the Great Angle Bash. Only 3 matches (4 if you count Blank-Caboose) but they all kicked ass.

Random thoughts since I really need to start working on the OAOAST tag title match for GAB.

I was surprised when KC asked me about the SCM yesterday. I was like, that was kinda random. Little did I know. Bo is just a smooth SOB. Him and CW have good chemistry together.

MMoM has done a tremendous job in getting people to care about Otaku with his promos. I don't know if he's just more comfortable or what, but whatever he's doing now that he wasn't before is working.

With the SWF crossovers and whatnot, it's like a throwback to the days of old when a wrestler would go hit another terriority after doing just about everything in his last place of employment. Pete's a welcome addition.

Helluva segment to close the show. Captivating shit.

Match of the Night: Reject/PR vs. Alfdogg/TK

Line of the Night: "This is UNFUCKING CALLED FOR~!" -- Cole (It's more for the thought of him saying that than anything else)

I approve of Longdogger Pete's choice of theme song.

And props to Alfdogg for writing a nice tag team match. Although I should have remembered to ask you to use the Corporate Champion belt sometime in the match. D'oh!

Hey, um, thanks Tony, I know you've been praising me a lot and I've been a jerk and haven't said anything, so there, thank you. I'm trying to get better. As usual, everything went well, although the lack of help for Caboose was...odd, I would've expected a rush of the faces or something. My personal favorite match was Jamie vs. Bruce's brother, I forget his name, sorry. Maybe it's just me, I find myself skimming longer matches, I just can't seem to get into these big huge ones, unless they're written by Patty, he's got humor on his side

Multi-men matches tend to be longer when you have to get everybody's offense in, etc. I know the 8-man I wrote was huge because of who was involved.

As for the feedback, I just want to let guys know their work isn't going unnoticed. I know the guys can get pretty busy with work, life and school.

Bruce's brother is called Wayne

yes Bruce & Wayne - momma Blank was a big fan, had all the Batman collector's plates and all ;)

Fizzlebizzle...

I'm interested to see where this Wildcards/Hooligans feud goes in the next few months. I'm liking it so far, the Hooligans are taking everyone out, although you know Malibu will be back eventually to even the score. Having Caboose accept the challenge is something that Zack's done throughout the last two years, and I think its effective.

I was a mark for the HHH/Batista storyline last year, so I love Bo/CW. I want to see the big man get a huge push in the next few months though. Prediction for this Sunday: Bo via killing.

Okatu's segment was short but effective. The back-and-forth in this one reminded me of an old school TV taping interview. Cool.

Wayne Blank v. Jamie O'Hara should start a trend of more SWF guys coming to the OAOAST for short periods. It'd be fun for the writers, and constantly keep things fresh. Very solid match, liked it.

Longdogger Pete. I don't want to ask where the name came from, but welcome, and I look forward to reading your material.

Ahhh, the eight man. I know how hard Tony worked on this, so I made an effort this week to leave feedback (I KNOW! I WAS SHOCKED TOO!) I've written one eight man match in my entire writing career, and that was hard, so, much respect. Needless to say, the match ruled. Loved the banter with the Blonds and Team Heyross, with Synth playing face in peril. Good result having the heels go over, so hopefully the Rockers and D*LUX can get some payback at GAB. Great job.

I look forward to the PPV, and look forward to HD next week even moreso.

Fizzlebizzle...

Okatu's segment was short but effective. The back-and-forth in this one reminded me of an old school TV taping interview. Cool.

I don't know if this is the "earn getting your name spelt right" thing, but it is Otaku, and I was going for the "pre taped interview played during a game" feel

Well, Okatu rolls off of the tongue better. Otaku. Otaku. Otaku. Things sink in when I write them over and over again. I must have some form of retardation.

sorry Adam. Otaku means like "rabid, obsessed fan" in Japanese, and outside of it usually denotes an anime fan, and it was sort his original gimmick, going back to GCW, sad as it was

Sign in to follow this