TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

Spiderman 3 Trailer...

Goddamn I wish I had that picture of Spider-Man vacuuming up the Sandman now.

I'm pretty sure I know who the fourth villain is, though. In a twist of irony:

bugvac.jpg

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FIT THE HARRY OSBORNE GOBLIN, VENOM, SANDMAN, & GWEN STACY INTO ONE FUCKING MOVIE!?!?!?!?!?

It could be like the Spider-Man Movie games, where they're simply side villains.

"Hey MJ, I splattered Green Goblin across my window today, what's for dinner?"

I'm really curious to see how Gwen gets worked into the plot without looking like a total jerk for cheating on Mary Jane. Not that I'm some kind of girly man who cares more about the romantic subplot than the action...no siree!

Seeing that teaser on the big screen, man got me pumped

Anyone wanna guess the symbiote will be a prototype of Oscorp's?

A couple little things I thought of. In terms of no pictures of Venom in the teaser, I would not expect him to be yet. Venom is going to be a big deal. Remember back when the Matthew Broderick Godzilla came out, they made a huge deal of keeping Godzilla's image hidden from the public until the movie launched? I can see this attempting to be the same.

Also, in terms of the multiple villians, Sandman does not necessarily have to be a complete villian. Sandman did become a good guy eventually in the comics, he could be used like Catwoman in Batman Returns, where she was on the border of both sides of the law.

again, if thre's anyone who can make Venom as fucking sinister/ as the comics is Raimi. I was hoping to have him be the feature of SM4. I'm obviouslyt a fan of the Venom character, even if it went to shit after four , maybe five appearances.

"Hey, can Pete come out and play?"

I'm a huge venom fan. Or used to be before Marvel decided to take a shit turn the around moment he became popular.

A) Well, he looks great. The classsic black Spidey outfit is so badass. The BIG black spider is killer.

B) His vigilante on steroids approach was great. He followed the one rule that makes super-villains great: He believed he was SO right.

Spidey is so evil that I will kill any innocent in my path. Badly. I will also save babies. Spidey? I know who you are. Aunt May, Mj? Yeah I know who they are but you wound me to insinuate I'd hurt them I'd do them no wrong but YOU. You Evil shit.

KILL.

C) He looks great. (Reiteration) As Bags draws him, he's one of the coolest looking villains in the world.

D) His desire to absolutely terrify Spidey was great. He was oringinally drawn looking like a meathead, but he was always in Spidey's head. He seriously fucked with and tormented him. Parker always reacted with absolute, abject DREAD when Venom was out.

He's such a nasty bastard. And he has the priority fang (No one will get this but Anya)

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FIT THE HARRY OSBORNE GOBLIN, VENOM, SANDMAN, & GWEN STACY INTO ONE FUCKING MOVIE!?!?!?!?!?

And don't forget the fourth villian that's going to be in it.

I wanted to start a We Want Venom chant last night in the theater during this trailer.

That's one of the nerdiest things I've ever heard.

9390_1141272995.jpg

Lizard or Venom? If it's Lizard, we've got our fourth villain. The tail makes me think a Doc Connors experiment goes wrong and he becomes the Lizard. Otherwise the green is kind of misleading if it is Venom.

^That's not a real poster.

Bollocks.

I've heard Chameleon batted about as a possible 4th villain. If number 4 is the Lizard (they've established Connors, they've got to use him) and Mysterio that would actually be kind of lame IMO.

It could just be the black costume, Brock is set up as a character, and then Venom actually appears in 4.

That would have to be Lizard, it looks to much like a animal than a guy with a suit.

There's only one thing that could fight that...

Venom-Superman!

BurtonSMan.jpg

I thought that was proved to be a fake poster, albeit a very well done fake.

Venom should not have his eyes showing.

uvenom.jpg

THERE's a character, like him or not, who has to be redesigned about zero. The Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Electro, classc Doc Oc, would, sure. They need to be redesigned for a big screen, they frankly look fucking ridiculous. But look at him He's a perverted monster spider-man. You really can't fuck that up.

Looks somewhat like spidey. Bigger. Big sharp nasty teeth. I'll miss the giant white spider insgnia (the design for the original black spidey was boss)

I'm thinking Spider-Man 3 will be like Batman Returns / Forever where Spider-Man will have to contend with 2 villains throughout the movie, in this case The Sandman and The Green Goblin. I'm pretty sure they'll save Venom and The Lizard for Spider-Man 4.

For them explaining Venom, I really do hope they go with the cartoon version of the symbiote coming to Earth by sticking to the shuttle, but I think they'll use the Ultimate version of Dr. Connors creating the suit.

For the fourth villian also something that just popped in my mind, wasn't there a rumor that the opening sequence would have Spidey fighting some B villian in the streets. Like just a fight and capture with someone like the Shocker or something? Or was that just a fan suggestion?

For the fourth villian also something that just popped in my mind, wasn't there a rumor that the opening sequence would have Spidey fighting some B villian in the streets. Like just a fight and capture with someone like the Shocker or something? Or was that just a fan suggestion?

I heard The Vulture. I think it was just an internet rumor though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-KuCribblZg&mod...easer%20trailer

Venom looks pretty awesome from what is here. I cracked a huge smile the second I saw his tongue flicking out from his fucked up teeth. Pause it at 47 seconds and at 52 seconds for a decent glimpse of the mask and full spider symbol respectively. I'm guessing the minor 4th villain gets killed by Spidey, possibly while the symbiote is out using Peter to fight crime while his body is asleep, from the headlines in the trailer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-KuCribblZg&mod...easer%20trailer

Venom looks pretty awesome from what is here. I cracked a huge smile the second I saw his tongue flicking out from his fucked up teeth. Pause it at 52 seconds for a decent glimpse. I'm guessing the minor 4th villain gets killed by Spidey, possibly while the symbiote is out using Peter to fight crime while his body is asleep, from the headlines in the trailer.

Is the link not working for you? Do you not think it's cool we have got our first glimpse of Venom?

Sweet jesus mother of mary that was awesome

fap.fap.fap.fap.

im surprised that eric forman from that 70's show actaully didnt look too bad for that 5 seconds of the trailer. I thought he would suck.

Sandman looked awesome.

Black suit looked even better.

THIS FILM IS GOING TO RULE. PEROID.

edit: just watched that other tariler, is that real? it looked like it, but it also looked like other movie clips were spliced together. Im so excited i cant type poroperlly!

And, is it confirmed that that poster is a fake?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BxBi1zQzhAg&mod...easer%20trailer

This one seems to indicate they are going to use the animated series as the guideline for the origin of Venom, with it coming back on a moon rock sample, which will then fall into the hands of Doc Connor and be kept at his lab. Perhaps when the symbiote escapes Connor will lose his arm in the melee... wishful thinking, I know, but come on...

Incidentally, I reckon whoever has leaked this footage and compiled these trailers is gonna have a hell of lawsuit on his hands. You can tell they lack the polish of being official trailers but watching the symbiote escape and then jump at the camera was awesome.

Guest Fook
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BxBi1zQzhAg&mod...easer%20trailer

This one seems to indicate they are going to use the animated series as the guideline for the origin of Venom, with it coming back on a moon rock sample, which will then fall into the hands of Doc Connor and be kept at his lab. Perhaps when the symbiote escapes Connor will lose his arm in the melee... wishful thinking, I know, but come on...

Actually, if you watch Spiderman 2 you'll notice Conners has already lost his arm.