TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - July/3rd/2006.

Noboby takes bigger, better bumps than RVD.

Except about 200 other people who actually hit the spots and are flashier and more innovative.

What does that have to do with taking a bump?

I don't know if he's the best...but he is pretty good. When he bumps, he lands directly flat on his back, and you can just tell that's one of those bumps that looks like it knocks the wind out of you. Have you seen him take a powerbomb, or those rolling powerbombs to the outside from the ring apron?

The man can take a bump. And that doesn't have anything to do with how well someone hits spots, or how innovative they are.

Can someone translate Cena's T-shirt for me? I don't speak wigger.

HUSTLE

LOYALTY

RESPECT

It's not that hard to understand. It isn't a "wigger" thing.

Even when its worn by a 29 year old professional wrestler who pretends to be a rapper and a "thug," despite the fact he grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood in New England? Sorry, but the three words seem to contradict each other to those of us who aren't familiar with the latest suburbanized street lingo, and especially in relation to the person wearing it.

Except about 200 other people who actually hit the spots and are flashier and more innovative.

I don't know if he's the best...but he is pretty good. When he bumps, he lands directly flat on his back, and you can just tell that's one of those bumps that looks like it knocks the wind out of you. Have you seen him take a powerbomb, or those rolling powerbombs to the outside from the ring apron?

The man can take a bump. And that doesn't have anything to do with how well someone hits spots, or how innovative they are.

RVD is probably top 30 in taking DDT's but there is still a long list of workers who take bumps better then RVD.

This match could go on all night long.

where all night long = 7 minutes

From Meltzer:

Ice T is backstage at tonight's RAW.

Prediction: Ice T knocks out Cena, Edge, and RVD, show closes with Ice T in the ring as JR plugs a special edition of SVU with DX-added effects.

Damn, Cena is such a pussy in taking chair shots. I thought him putting his hands up all the time against Sabu was bad, but he just made that Vandaminator look like crap by pushing it away from his face during the kick.

Hot Damn- the best guy on RAW is champ- Go Edge!!!

I can see this hinting at Edge/Lita breakup since Edge is more concerned about prancing around with the belt than helping her out over there..

Oh..and Edge gets me some points..in fantasy..although I had Cena and RVD..

RVD is probably top 30 in taking DDT's but there is still a long list of workers who take bumps better then RVD.

Top 30 Dr, HOUSE? lmao

I can't even remember the last time the WWE title changed hands on free tv...Wasn't it Brock/Angle?

Yup. Last time on Raw was October 01, when Austin beat Angle. I was there.

Did they even promote anything for ECW on SciFi tomorrow night? If anything they took away from the show the one thing that most people were going to tune in for, RVD vs. Edge.

So, who will Sabu job to tomorrow night? Hell, RVD might even job his ECW title to someone?