TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - July/3rd/2006.

Guest InuYasha

I dont think RVD loses tonight, but he'll definitely be losing at SNME.

Then why the bait and switch?

Just to piss us off even more.

You know if Vince wanted to make fun of Triple H he should show the fans the Starcade '95 match were Trips jobbed to Alex Wright. Or his hog pen matches with Henry.

Warrior. WM12.

Someone want to YouTube it?

Not quite youtube but...

I forget, were they using that match to punish HHH for something or were they just bowing down to the awesomicity that was the Ultimate Warrior in having him squash Hunter?

This happened before MSG, I think the trade was that HHH eats the job and he'd get a push in return for it.

You know if Vince wanted to make fun of Triple H he should show the fans the Starcade '95 match were Trips jobbed to Alex Wright. Or his hog pen matches with Henry.

Warrior. WM12.

Someone want to YouTube it?

Not quite youtube but...

I forget, were they using that match to punish HHH for something or were they just bowing down to the awesomicity that was the Ultimate Warrior in having him squash Hunter?

Nah, they just wanted to put Warrior over strong against a credible opponent on his redebut.

According to Warrior's shoot, HHH sent Brisco to try to get Warrior to change the layout of the "match". Warrior then bitched out The KoK.

Guest InuYasha
Doesn't every lame show have a black chick with horrible hair every season?

EFA

This happened before MSG, I think the trade was that HHH eats the job and he'd get a push in return for it.

I wasn't sure if it was before or after MSG. I can see why he'd get a push after being squashed by the Warrior in 30 seconds. Wait, no I can't.

Don't they have a black chick with horrible hair every season?

yea it seems so, though kristals hair wasnt that bad last year. but they do have one token black chick every year. i guess they dont want to appear racist or somethin

Who called it, 10:30 slot- time for UMAGA!!!!

I wasn't sure if it was before or after MSG. I can see why he'd get a push after being squashed by the Warrior in 30 seconds. Wait, no I can't.

Yeah, it was before MSG like someone else said. Trips was gonna get the KoTR win--forget it, everybody should know what transpired by now.

I think the Diva Search should be blended with Tough Enough so we get to judge the entrants on their wrestling ability. It's already been established they are all attractive women, so why not judge them on what they will be doing?