TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest stringerbell

TNA notes on Aries,Kazarian,and The Naturals

Guest stringerbell
- There is some talk of bringing back Frankie Kazarian and reuniting him with Matt Bentley.

***Finally, I'm happy to report after a couple of months of negotiating, I am set to re-sign and return with TNA. I'm looking forward to coming back and expect to make quite an Impact! upon my arrival. I'll have more on this once I return from my tour of Japan.*** Source: www.AustinAries.com

- The Naturals have fallen out of favor with TNA management. TNA asked Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas to get haircuts as a way to give the team a new look and fresh start. Douglas protested which got a lot of heat on him. So for now, the proposed Naturals/Shane Douglas program is already over.

-Homicide has officially signed a TNA deal this week.

According to TNA sources, the status of the Naturals is "To be determined."

Andy Douglas has posted the following message on his MySpace account : I know that a lot of you out there are curious and/or worried that Chase and I might be getting a new gimmick, new colors, and a new hair cut and color. As far as I know, this is all just a rumor. No one at TNA has approached us with this, asked us about it, or even brought it up. So, to answer your questions, as of right now no the Naturals are not cutting their hair. And don't worry, I don't think it would happen regardless!!! It should be interesting to see what happens here.

SoCal Val has been approached to do Playboy.

Credit: PWInsider.com

The Naturals thing really pisses me off. They make a big deal out of it and now it's scrapped. I liked where it was going too. And I really don't favor one side or the other. I just want to see them have a story to go with.

Austin Aries = sweet!

If Kazarian and Bentley means more Traci, then I am fine with it. I do mark out for the Flux Capacitor.

The Naturals need a new look, I still can't tell who's who.....then again the same goes for AMW. I have a tough time telling them apart too. :huh:

Hell just split the Naturals up and have them fight each other for the next 2 months its not like they have a future in the tag division....Monty Brown needs more people to squash on tv anyways.

I don't know why these nancy boy wrestlers always get so up in arms about cutting their fucking hair. Get over it you whiners!

Douglas should cut his hair. Shut up about it and cut his stupid hair.

Aries is a good addition to the X division (Now that Joe, Styles and Daniels are out of there...LowKi, Aries and Shelley, Lethal, Sabin, Williams and Dutt makes for a pretty good crop of next X guys to focus on).

Kazarian and Bentley were only entertaining when they were teaming...but I don't know if they were entertaining enough to warrant putting them back together.

I guess I wouldn't mind since they'd be sure to have a great match with Styles and Daniels.

Wrestlers get up in arms about being told to cut their hair because long hair not only takes a fucking long time to grow, but it's also still a symbol of rebellion. You don't see too many Wall Street execs with ponytails, do you? Not if they have a cock and two balls...and aren't shemales.

I was pissed at myself when I cut my hair my junior year of high school after growing it for 4 1/2 years. It's a pride thing, really. It's the equivalent of writing a long story, a novel if you will, and then having somebody come in and tell you to get rid of everything but the first two chapters. It's bullshit, really.

But yeah...I think one of them should cut their hair. Maybe Andy Douglas, and spike it or something. Stevens looks good with long hair, maybe trim it a bit and grow out the underneath to make it fuller. But why would management just go "well, fuck your push" because a wrestler doesn't want to cut their hair? IMO, when a wrestler wants to change their look or management wants their look to change, make it mean something.

Angle wanted to shave his head. Hair vs. hair with Edge. Bischoff wanted Mysterio and Juvi to lose their masks. They lost matches where they needed to remove their masks. It's THAT simple.

The thing about the Naturals, is while I like them as a team, they are pretty bland. They just look like generic pretty boys, and outside of their team they have no shot at all of getting over.

This isn't like WWE where they just randomly told long haired guys to cut their hair. TNA was planning a storyline that revolved around them getting a makeover to be a different style team with a manager. For them to stubbornly refuse to cut their hair at this juncture of their TNA career is freaking foolish. They have nothing beyond decent looks and a good tag team, and if TNA decided to split them up they'd be sunk. For all we know, TNA could have been planning an angle where Douglas cuts off their hair to symbolize that their the NEW Naturals, and in that way it becomes both an angle and a gimmick change.

I really like them as a team too. It'll be a shame to see Monty Brown killing them two on one.

Fire the naturals. The only reason they are in TNA is because your banging Bob Ryder. Cut your hair and shut up. Same thing happened with AMW but they got over unlike the Naturals.

I'm stoked about Aries and Kazarian. Like both guys a lot.

Pleased to hear about Aries and Kazarian returning. Enjoy both mens work and if Aries goes to the X division and Kazarian along with Bently goes to the Tag divison then both men will certainly be adding something to the product.

Couldn't care less about the Naturals, it's not that I don't like them or anything, because I do. I don't get excited one bit if they're on a card or not.

Hell just split the Naturals up and have them fight each other for the next 2 months

In fact, that might be a good way around this situation.

Still, great to hear about Aries and Homicide. Shame about Strong.

Guest Gary Busey
The only reason they are in TNA is because your banging Bob Ryder.

I thought that really sucked when I heard that a couple years ago and I lost a lot of respect for the upper levels of TNA to let that kind of stuff happen if true. I remember AMW and Abyss were implicated with Ryder, but that's all I remember. All of those guys are talented enough that they didn't need to do that kind of stuff for a disgusting old man for a push or raise.

The only reason they are in TNA is because your banging Bob Ryder.

I thought that really sucked when I heard that a couple years ago and I lost a lot of respect for the upper levels of TNA to let that kind of stuff happen if true. I remember AMW and Abyss were implicated with Ryder, but that's all I remember. All of those guys are talented enough that they didn't need to do that kind of stuff for a disgusting old man for a push or raise.

Huh? Ok what's this story with Ryder and the Naturals?

Guest Gary Busey
Huh? Ok what's this story with Ryder and the Naturals?

I don't remember the Naturals being involved, but there was talk that some of the unestablished talent at the beginning of TNA's existence would exchange sexual favors with Bob Ryder for a push or raise. This was back when Ryder had a ton of stroke (ha!) backstage. If I remember correctly, it was mainly wrestlers masturbating in front of Ryder so Ryder could get off and didn't actually involve intercourse. It's all sleaze, and probably isn't true, but that's what people were saying.

Actually i was wrong. The natruals weren't with Bob ryder, they were with Bert Pretiance from Nashville. Apparently had a 3 way with Colorado kid. It's all sleaze and probably not true like busey said.

back on topic, I saw Aries in a promo on AAA today. What's up with that?

That story disguts me. And i hope to god its not true, esspecially not for Abyss and AMW.

Guest nokia

According to Mike Johnson's latest hotline news at pwinsider.com Frankie Kazarian is expected to wrestle at the Victory Road ppv in a tag team match with Matt Bentley..

The prospect of seeing SoCal Val naked is great. The prospect of it being in Playboy, just isn't. Playboy really sucks now, too damn airbrushed and glossy to look sexy or even mildly interesting.

Very true.

According to Mike Johnson's latest hotline news at pwinsider.com Frankie Kazarian is expected to wrestle at the Victory Road ppv in a tag team match with Matt Bentley..

Yeah i put it in the other thread too, but im putting my money on him facing Senshi for the X title, and possibly stealing the win with the help of Bentley.