TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread for 7/11 (Week 5)

Why not use Ric Flair as a transitional champ to Mick Foley? I know that would devalue the belt quite a bit to have three title changes in a short time frame, but keeping it on Big Show long-term probably won't do a lot for it either.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Flair winning the ECW belt if it meant him losing it to Mick Foley in the near future, leading to Sabu/Foley match at the December PPV.

Once Edge won the WWE Championship last week they could have easily used Mick Foley or Ric Flair for Tuesday's ECW show since they were both already in Philadelphia and not used on Raw. Foley could have challenged Flair to a match in a hardcore environment and Heyman could have interjected and put RVD in there in an Extreme Rules Three Way Dance for the ECW title. They could have still did the angle with Heyman screwing RVD and counting his shoulders to the mat to lose the championship to either Flair or Foley. Foley winning the ECW Title in Philadelphia would have been accepted or Flair could have been the first one to hold the honor of being the WCW, WWF and ECW Champion rather than Big Show.

They weren't limited to putting the strap on The Big Show just because of the RVD suspension. All it would have taken was a bit of creativity. I'm sure this Big Show thing could be saved if he's able to sustain the heat he had last week but I'm doubting that will happen outside of an ECW venue.

The saving grace could be Heyman leading a stable of "Extreme Entertainers" consisting of Show, Test and Knox/Kelly against a Tommy Dreamer led original ECW guard. A different WWE guy can join the Extreme Entertainers week after week, say Sean Morely, William Regal, Matt Stryker or someone like Snitsky. They should play off of Heyman running ECW the way Vince McMahon wants it to be run and pissing off the ECW faithful. Granted, there probably aren't many ECW faithful watching anymore but it would at least be an intriguing way to play off of the WWE influence.

My questions about Kelly, is why does it take her five minutes before a single button or zipper is undone? I mean the Kelly segments are what they are and all, but jesus lady, can you please get your clothes off a little faster!?!

Its called a tease...duh.

And I wanna see Flair win, then Terry Funk shows up and beat Flair to death to win the belt, and then you can have a Funk/Punk match thats only fun cause of the names.

Man, I can't wait to see Mike Knox and/or Test squash another ECW alum. Who's left...C.W. Anderson? Stevie Richards? (and nothing says "the new ECW" like Test/Richards, a 2000 Metal/Heat match).

I think it's Justin Credible's turn to get squashed this week

No fair!!! He's already had a turn!

ECW only has 10 people on the roster so the turnover is quick...

The saving grace could be Heyman leading a stable of "Extreme Entertainers" consisting of Show, Test and Knox/Kelly against a Tommy Dreamer led original ECW guard. A different WWE guy can join the Extreme Entertainers week after week, say Sean Morely, William Regal, Matt Stryker or someone like Snitsky. They should play off of Heyman running ECW the way Vince McMahon wants it to be run and pissing off the ECW faithful. Granted, there probably aren't many ECW faithful watching anymore but it would at least be an intriguing way to play off of the WWE influence.

I just wanted to point out that I'm all for those ideas.