TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Smackdown Thread - July/14th/2006.

Preview for the July 14th Smackdown.

WWE.com has learned that tonight on Smackdown, a special contract signing will be held to confirm The Great American Bash grudge match between Batista, and "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry.

Last week on Smackdown, Batista made his long-awaited return and destroyed Henry with an intensity that only "The Animal" could provide. What will Batista bring to the table tonight on Smackdown?

Also on last week's show, King Booker won a Battle Royal to earn a shot at Rey Mysterio's World Heavyweight championship at The Great American Bash. What will the competitors have in store for each other on Smackdown, just one week away from their huge pay-per-view encounter?

It has also been announced that in a preview of The Great American Bash, United States champion Bobby Lashley will put his gold on the line in one-on-one action with the fighting Irishman, Finlay.

The action will continue and you can see it for yourself every Friday at 8pm/7pm CT on UPN.

I haven't read spoilers, but I think there's some Diva Search crap on Smackdown tonight. They don't mention it in the preview, though.

I hope this show isn't eighteen sorts of suck like last week's.

I saw it last night. Great show overall. Booker really shines and he didn't even wrestle.

Is it just me, or is the sound on UPN really crappy? (for SD at least) It seems I have to basically turn my tv up really high just to hear...whereas every other channel on that level is blasting

Is it just me, or is the sound on UPN really crappy? (for SD at least) It seems I have to basically turn my tv up really high just to hear...whereas every other channel on that level is blasting

It sounds crappy here too

I cant believe they are running a SD show in OC on August 26th in OC, 12 days after the ECW show here in Salisbury. Needless to say, Im going to the ECW show (I guess I should be looking forward to it) but not the SD show.

Somebody needs to slap that bitch doing the permanent devil horns thing.

Did she not hear Kristal when she said that was completely generic.

And taped divas sucks.

edit - :lol: @ JBL. "Whatever happened to the casting couch."

And I guess they don't actually have to do the stunts for them to be "completed"

I'd love to see Sandman randomly show up and cane the Miz during these dive segments.

BTW, Milena's the hottest.

Milena wants to be a "wrestler" but she cannot do a jumping jack or climb under the ropes without crawling on her hands and knees.... pathetic

Milena wants to be a "wrestler" but she cannot do a jumping jack or climb under the ropes without crawling on her hands and knees.... pathetic

Maybe she wants to be a hoss?

These are some of the worst jumping jacks I've ever seen. The girl that is winning totally cheated on hers, her arms only moved halfway up.

The sack jumping would be better if some of these chicks had bouncy tits instead of stapled on basketballs.

Edit: I am already really fucking sick of this Move Along song. It has 5 words and they've played it literally 12 times or so.

8 divas taking up 40 seconds a piece equals 5.3 minutes... plus Miz's introduction 6.7 minutes, the introduction of the Sgt. Slaughter... 7 minutes... wasted

I now totally want Jen to get sniped during one of these events.

Not only did she do the Ashley hand thing for pretty much the whole event, when she wasn't doing it, she was holding up a towel that said Jen? The hell?

I now totally want Jen to get sniped during one of these events.

Not only did she do the Ashley hand thing for pretty much the whole event, when she wasn't doing it, she was holding up a towel that said Jen? The hell?

Tim White?

Edit: I am already really fucking sick of this Move Along song. It has 5 words and they've played it literally 12 times or so.

Thanks to glorious FM radio...I think I heard that damn song at least 5 times today at work between 5am and 6pm. I wish I could get my XM to work at work..

I really hope Booker T gets the title at GAB. WWE creative has done a tremendous job of making me give two flying shits about Rey.

It started right in the beginning of Eddie's exploitation and has only got worst during this title run.

These are some of the worst jumping jacks I've ever seen. The girl that is winning totally cheated on hers, her arms only moved halfway up.

Yeah... she didn't even do 10, and they were really half assed. Not to mention she skipped on the tires just hopping over them.

Atleast they cut this segment down in half to 10 minutes. Last year was brutal