TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

OAO Raw - 7/17

Im kind of baffled as to why Orton still has a job....

maybe I should go AWOL, sexually harrass co-workers, and be a complete dick to everyone backstage...maybe I could get in the ring with Hulk Hogan

Bah, Zack Malibu met him, and Hogan INTRODUCED HIMSELF to Zack. God, that gets more bizarre every time I think about it. I might have laughed in his face.

I've actually started liking Randy since they just stopped fighting it and finally booked him as the sociopath that he truly is.

Guest InuYasha
I like that Brooke was going "what happened" at an evilly smiling Randy when he was supposedly walking off in the other direction. She also apparently didn't notice the giant BOOM on the trunk of the car.

Vince Logic: "What do you expect? She's 18, and blonde."

I like that Brooke was going "what happened" at an evilly smiling Randy when he was supposedly walking off in the other direction. She also apparently didn't notice the giant BOOM on the trunk of the car.

She got distracted by the fact her song was on the radio and she turned it up really loud,

Im kind of baffled as to why Orton still has a job....

maybe I should go AWOL, sexually harrass co-workers, and be a complete dick to everyone backstage...maybe I could get in the ring with Hulk Hogan

Although I never sexually harrass any co-workers....I was an ass @ work, but got promoted to a higher position :D

I guess it works!

This match needs Kane and my prophecy will be fulfilled.

If they do, I'll be pretty impressed.

Guess not.

I'm still waiting for your explanation of how Orton is a pedophile.

HE FUCKS CHILDREN~!!!!

What children are you talking about? I mean, Brooke is 18. Last I checked, 18 year olds were not children.

Guest Princess Leena
I've actually started liking Randy since they just stopped fighting it and finally booked him as the sociopath that he truly is.

You mean, booked him like the LADIES MAN~ he is. And he's damn good at it. Some fine work by Randall in the past 3 days.

I'm still not looking forward to any Hogan matches, though.

Oh, and now it's Shawn vs. a fat guy. It's like they purposely do whatever possible for me NOT to want to keep watching.

Perhaps Paul Wall was pissed off that Brooke gets full credit for the song and bit hogan with his Iced up teeth

Guest InuYasha

She got distracted by the fact her song was on the radio and she turned it up really loud,

So that wasn't dogs howling?

Orton is a ladies man?

I guess repeated use of the C-Word and shitting in women's bags, not to mention previous kayfabe actions like RKO-ing Stacy Kiebler and appearing to be not interested in her advance's like his non-kayfabe self would be makes him a ladies man.

Orton is a ladies man?

I guess repeated use of the C-Word and shitting in women's bags, not to mention previous kayfabe actions like RKO-ing Stacy Kiebler and appearing to be not interested in her advance's like his non-kayfabe self would be makes him a ladies man.

Nah, it's cause he drinks and answers phones on SNL. Bob Barron wants to fuck him too.

Guest Princess Leena
Orton is a ladies man?

1) He never shit in anyone's bag. Just more of the usual stories that jealous ugly boys online fabricate.

2) Stacy wasn't good enough for him.

You mean, booked him like the LADIES MAN~ he is. And he's damn good at it. Some fine work by Randall in the past 3 days.

I'll be honest.......if I had to make a short list on the guys in the WWE who I thought were probably legit sexual predators, Randy would be at the top of that list. But, it makes him a really compelling character.

I'll be honest.......if I had to make a short list on the guys in the WWE who I thought were probably legit sexual predators, Randy would be at the top of that list. But, it makes him a really compelling character.

Must be why Vince likes him so much.

Guest Princess Leena

Maybe in the past... but, he's engaged now. :(

And it sounds like he's cleaned up his act.

Guest InuYasha

Ah yes, the wearing of the IC Title along the front of the tights as a personification of how big he wants his dick to be. Was it subtle enough?