TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - July/24th/2006.

I wonder if they will do some fake lesbian tension betweem Melina and Lita

I predict that sooner than later we'll have an Edge/Lita/Nitro/Melina angle where we get video packages of them all in bed together.

Layla annoys me.

She's the hottest one up there...Arent u tired of the blonde chick with the boob job...The WWE needs some more chocolate..Especially on RAW...

Candice, Mickie and Melina(the three top raw divas) and none are blonde.

None are black either... :huh: :(

But Melina does have hispanic blood in her.

Guest InuYasha

Hogan's probably the only one Vince can toss an obscene amount of money at and be guaranteed he'll say yes.

Whereas with Mick Foley, if you buy him lunch at Taco Bell he'll make an appearance and job to anybody you point at.

But he does it "for the fans."

Layla annoys me.

She's the hottest one up there...Arent u tired of the blonde chick with the boob job...The WWE needs some more chocolate..Especially on RAW...

But Melina does have hispanic blood in her.

Only cause Batista's a cutter.

Layla annoys me.

A latina is there. The two black reps are on Smackdown. Smackdown is the urban brand.

We want more black chicks, deal with it. :P

I liked Jazz, despite the fact that she spent more time rehabbing than Mark Henry.

And Gail Kim was starting to get interesting and better, so they fired her.

Guest InuYasha
We want more black chicks, deal with it. :P

Have you seen the WWE Affirmative Action policy? It's probably three lines, ending with "YOUUUUU'RE FIIIIIIIRED!"

Guest JustPassinBy

Layla annoys me.

A latina is there. The two black reps are on Smackdown. Smackdown is the urban brand.

Thats true.

UPN is more minority oriented with their overall programming.

Layla annoys me.

A latina is there.

That's Milena who I've been mentioning. She's dark enough for me.

Guest InuYasha
Cena and Flair vs. Nitro and Edge

Good Lord, someone looks real out of place there.

Let me guess.....Edge? :P

Layla is really fucking annoying, she tries way too hard. She's like a non-genuine Christy Hemme.

JT and Rebecca would be who I would vote for if I gave a shit. JT has a kind of a cute face in a trailer-trash way, her body is great even with the fake tits. They showed her dancing around in a low-slung bikini bottom on smackdown, her hips and ass were great.

---

I liked Umaga's toss into Samoan drop, they should make that his finisher instead of the lame spike.

Layla annoys me.

Plus she's not even black.

At least no blacker then a Mickie or Melina IMO. (more in the way they look, then they're actual race of course, considering I'm pretty sure Mickie's all white, with a tan)

If anything, if you don't want the 'blond bimbo' look, I'd go for Milena over Leyla, which like I said last week is trying to hard to be Christy. Every time she does her little dance, I just wanna punch her hyperactive ass in teh face. Unless she's a heel, that's not a good thing.

Thats true.

UPN is more minority oriented with their overall programming.

Yea, you should see the newest episode of Chapelle's "Lost Episodes", if you haven't. Ahem, tell the world what you really mean by "minority" >_>

Whatever happened to Cena's heel turn....It really is bugging me that this dude is getting Bret Hart cheers when his music hits...This is just screaming for the Rock to come in, whoop Cena's ass, send him back to the first hour of Smackdown...

Whatever happened to Cena's heel turn....It really is bugging me that this dude is getting Bret Hart cheers when his music hits...This is just screaming for the Rock to come in, whoop Cena's ass, send him back to the first hour of Smackdown...

Marty McCena & Doctor Rock Brown IN... Back To The B-Show (1.21 RATINGS~?!?!?!)

Guest InuYasha

Marty McCena & Doctor Rock Brown IN... Back To The B-Show (1.21 RATINGS~?!?!?!)

That got a chuckle out of me.

I really do like Nitro and think he can be a big star, but he needs more time before putting him at this level.

Layla is really fucking annoying, she tries way too hard. She's like a non-genuine Christy Hemme.

JT and Rebecca would be who I would vote for if I gave a shit. JT has a kind of a cute face in a trailer-trash way, her body is great even with the fake tits. They showed her dancing around in a low-slung bikini bottom on smackdown, her hips and ass were great.

---

I liked Umaga's toss into Samoan drop, they should make that his finisher instead of the lame spike.

I think she knows she has to work extra harder than the others...She should probably relax a lil bit...She's still my fav so far...As whack as this competion is

I really do like Nitro and think he can be a big star, but he needs more time before putting him at this level.

I want him to have the WCW Nitro theme again.

Guest InuYasha

Nitro's playing the part of "random scrub to fill out the tag match" tonight.