TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 8 Thread - August/1st/2006.

Well shut my mouth. The Batista hate is a lot stronger than I thought it would be.

So how quickly does the "Vince was pissed at the Hammerstein Ballroom crowd and ECW's traditional fans for their response to Tuesday night's main event" story come out this week?

Zombie vs Vampire main event, Sabu loses by DQ to Roadkill, Great Khali runs in every match.

It's a good match for a SmackDown main event, but not for ECW.

Now he uses Nova's move and the crowd shits even more.

I don't think I've seen a show go downhill so fast.

First two matches were really good. Third was a waste, only to bring back Angle and the main event was a waste.

Batista didn't know how to deal with that crowd at all, and he came off like a big douche because of it. Playing to the crowd, etc...

He also got booked like a piece of crap in the match, for the most part.

I loved seeing the fans totally shit on the match, booing all that is WWE, then accepting Sabu as always, chanting "ECW", as if they were seeing the old ECW destroy WWE right before their eyes.

Great, great stuff tonight, I loved it.

I actually don't mind Show in ECw. Heyman was the only person that was able to book him well. If Sabu can beat him, that makes Sabu the "monster."

This is why I hate ECW fans. When an ECW talent shows up they turn back into marks.

Well that's what makes you a fan....

Just like any sport, if you're a team fan, and they start losing, you start booing, and when they start winning, then you start cheering...

The chants and boos are a bunch of garbage, and you people are retarded if you think it's cool or whatever adjective is trendy right now. If those fans want to be a part of the way it was, they should remember the pops wrestlers like Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Brian Pillman, Rick Rude, Steve Austin, Sid Vicious, Bam Bam Bigelow and more got in ECW, AFTER they'd had success in WCW or WWF or both. Do I think Big Show is the best choice as champ? No I don't but blame Van Dam and Sabu for that. You don't have to be a homegrown ECW product to be a part of this promotion...Public Enemy, the Gangstas, Shane Douglas, Rhino, Eddie Guerrero, the Pit Bulls and all your favorites from a decade ago are not coming back...you on here, most of you at least, need to quit acting like 12 year old junior high drama queens and just get over that fact.

The chants and boos are a bunch of garbage, and you people are retarded if you think it's cool or whatever adjective is trendy right now. If those fans want to be a part of the way it was, they should remember the pops wrestlers like Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Brian Pillman, Rick Rude, Steve Austin, Sid Vicious, Bam Bam Bigelow and more got in ECW, AFTER they'd had success in WCW or WWF or both. Do I think Big Show is the best choice as champ? No I don't but blame Van Dam and Sabu for that. You don't have to be a homegrown ECW product to be a part of this promotion...Public Enemy, the Gangstas, Shane Douglas, Rhino, Eddie Guerrero, the Pit Bulls and all your favorites from a decade ago are not coming back...you on here, most of you at least, need to quit acting like 12 year old junior high drama queens and just get over that fact.

agreed 110%

It's amazing how the WWE writers seem to be incapable of progressing feuds without using DQs.