TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

The Marine trailor

This move looks lame. Really bad 80's lame. 80's action movies were and still are class. But this isn't the 80's anymore. I cant stand these over the top action movies.

Just one question, how many people are going to see this film because they don't realize it's John Cena, but think it's Mark Whalberg? (sp?)

And you did spell his name wrong, its Marky Mark.

Oh yeah, and why doesnt Robert Patrick get a credit in the movue? And did he he chokeslam someone through a table in the trailer?

you're young still.

in 1985, a movie called Commando came out, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger...the main villian's top henchman was named Bennett. It was a big explosives, shoot em up, beat em up movie full of over-the-top machismo and goofy cliched dialogue.

Guest Hemme

I gotta admit, judging by the trailer, it looks a half decent popcorn movie. Seriously does anyone believe it'd be anything else?

The fact is if the film bombs, it's more to do with the movie, not the actor, so I'll give it the benifit of the doubt for now.

That said, Cena looks class in the role.

:firing:

you're young still.

in 1985, a movie called Commando came out, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger...the main villian's top henchman was named Bennett. It was a big explosives, shoot em up, beat em up movie full of over-the-top machismo and goofy cliched dialogue.

Ah, alright. I love the movie Commando, Arnold carrying that entire tree he just cut down for fire wood was so amazing to me as a kid.

I just didn't remember the villain dude's name.

Thank you for this insightful post that added so much to the discussion

Thank you for this insightful post that added so much to the discussion

Guest Overworked

actually it will go too theaters, probably do dvd sales, then find itself relegated to Spike, USA network playing once everything 3 months like they do with Segal and Van Dam movies when they are past their prime, B, C, D quality movies.

Anyone else notice the gas prices? $1.74! When was this thing filmed?

I know. Leaping out of a speeding, flying, flipping, exploding, being shot at car and living... that I can believe. But a gallon for under 2 bucks, come on, make the film somewhat realistic.

Yeah, Cena did a one handed chokeslam to some dude through a table.

I wasn't sure if it was chokeslam, I thought it was a "Rock Bottom."