TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

HEY EVERYBODY

Guest CWMwasmurdered

People who post at NHB actually have real lives and in some cases even responsibilties.

People who post at NHB actually have real lives and in some cases even responsibilties.

Responsa-whatnow?

One such client was a claims adjuster in his mid-60s. I'd been cleaning his apartment for over a year and finally met him while he was at home recovering from an operation. He had some kind of a heart condition and approached me while I was cleaning out his refrigerator. "I hate to bother you," he said, "but I'm going to go lie down for a while. I've set the alarm, but if for some reason I don't wake up, I'm wondering if you could possibly insert this into my anus." He handed me a rubber glove and a translucent lozenge filled with amber liquid.

I really can't stand that idiot that idolizes KISS. He used to have one of

their album covers as an avatar. I hate KISS fans pretty much as a whole, but this dude tests my patience like no other. I think it's Poochorella or something like that. He thinks Music from the Elder is good! LOL!

I really can't stand that idiot that idolizes KISS. He used to have one of

their album covers as an avatar. I hate KISS fans pretty much as a whole, but this dude tests my patience like no other. I think it's Poochorella or something like that. He thinks Music from the Elder is good! LOL!

The bitch is back!

He had sex with one of the few women on the forum last I heard. I don't know how the hell that got started but it was pretty ghey.

Who was it? Who'd bang a KISS fan? She probably has HPV now. Stay away, gents! Damaged goods!

poch has the album cover for an avatar and he has it tattooed on his back (or so he says)...he's a cool guy.

Paul Stanley is the one with...well...a pic of Paul Stanley for his avatar. He met Satanic Angel once and when I asked if he hit it, he said "I wanted to", implying he has not yet but would love to hit that stank the next chance he got.

Guest The Satanic Angel

They're mixed up I believe. Paul Stanley was/is going to bone The Satanic Angel.

Yeah, I bet she bangs KISS fans... gross...

I have never banged a KISS fan.

They're mixed up I believe. Paul Stanley was/is going to bone The Satanic Angel.

Yeah, I bet she bangs KISS fans... gross...

I have never banged a KISS fan.

Yet.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Well, the way shit's going, Paul Stanley ain't happening. Dude won't answer my PMs. I'm not waiting around for that shit.