TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

OAO ECW TV Week 9 Thread - August/8th/2006

They should have built this up as a dream match on PPV or something. I'm getting a Hogan/Goldberg feel from this, in that it's a huge mistake that they're giving this match away on free TV.

I don't see either guy picking up a real win here.

Or for a show where it's an ECW only taping.

Was there an Extreme Rules match tonight?

Nope. None tonight.

I just realized, no more Kelly Kelly segments. She is only a valet now. There is a God!

Given theres supposedly a Kurt/Sabu/Big Show triple threat match next Monday at the show Im going to..I've got a double DQ feeling or something along those lines..

Could just be a Dark Match Main Event?

Anyone else notice that "If Sabu Wins, We Riot" sign? Is that guy smoking something?

Given theres supposedly a Kurt/Sabu/Big Show triple threat match next Monday at the show Im going to..I've got a double DQ feeling or something along those lines..

Could just be a Dark Match Main Event?

I thought it was common knowledge they prep for the PPVs at house shows close to the time of the PPV and they haven't been doing that at previous house shows..

"If Sabu Wins We Riot"?

They're big Angle fans I guess.

I don't know about that, Angle got no reastion as well. I even heard a few "Angle Sucks" chantsduring the beginning of the match.

Was that a fuck up there on the rolling German's?

I don't think so. Just looked like the first one took a lot out of Sabu, and he didn't feel like going through with them all. (Angle said something to him while Sabu was trying to get up) and so they just did that.