TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW TV Week 10 Thread - August/15th/2006.

Well since Kurt Angle ISN'T in the match, let me go back to my original theory that possibly The Big Show comes down to take out both guys, making it a no contest, and then we get the Triple Threat Match at Summerslam.

RVD and Sabu could just knock each other out and then Angle comes out of the crowd and grabs the contract.

Well since Kurt Angle ISN'T in the match, let me go back to my original theory that possibly The Big Show comes down to take out both guys, making it a no contest, and then we get the Triple Threat Match at Summerslam.

The radio commercial I heard differs with you on that matter

Or Kurt can run down while both are out, climb the ladder take the contract and sign it. That still sets up Show/Angle and then RVD/Sabu.

Bastard. You stole my idea.

Or Kurt can run down while both are out, climb the ladder take the contract and sign it. That still sets up Show/Angle and then RVD/Sabu.

Bastard. You stole my idea.

It happens, since it seems like the obvious thing to happen.

RVD and Sabu could just knock each other out and then Angle comes out of the crowd and grabs the contract.

They knock each other out by trading Xanax, Clorox Bleach Pens, and Arabian Pixie Dust.

They knock each other out by trading Xanax, Clorox Bleach Pens, and Arabian Pixie Dust.

They'll fuck up a move at the same time and kill one another.

They'll fuck up a move at the same time and kill one another.

And that move.... "Left Foot - Blue"

Much better this time. Like how Joey pointed out that Sabu used the chair this time.

Sabu is so amazingly casual tonight.

He casually kicks RVD in the feet to knock him on the ladder, casually gets up out of the way of the rolling thunder.

I hope he isn't getting drug tested tonight.