TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

I want to fight KOAB

Still, dude did a love song with Bobby Brown.

50 even mentioned it in a diss track, how Ja did a video with a crackhead.

Ja Rule and Black Child beat up 50. Black Child even stabbed 50.

50 is the biggest studio gangsta of all time.

There is so much wrong with that post, I'm not gonna even attampt to correct it.

I know the full details.

I know 50 gots a restraining order against Ja Rule.

It's against all of Murder Inc..

(English question: if I put a period at the end of an abbreviation, then another one for the end of the sentence, that’s grammatically correct, right? It seems right but look weird.)

Although, I realize Ja Rule isn’t the most talented of rappers, he is one of my guilty pleasures and is still about a thousand times better than 50 Cent. As far as their whole feud goes, “Loose Change” is better than any of the many diss tracks 50 and Eminem put out. His new single “Get Up” is damn good too.

Also, Bobby Brown is legit insane, so thats got to count for something.

Still, dude did a love song with Bobby Brown.

50 even mentioned it in a diss track, how Ja did a video with a crackhead.

Ja Rule and Black Child beat up 50. Black Child even stabbed 50.

50 is the biggest studio gangsta of all time.

There is so much wrong with that post, I'm not gonna even attampt to correct it.

I know the full details.

I know 50 gots a restraining order against Ja Rule.

It's against all of Murder Inc..

(English question: if I put a period at the end of an abbreviation, then another one for the end of the sentence, that’s grammatically correct, right? It seems right but look weird.)

Although, I realize Ja Rule isn’t the most talented of rappers, he is one of my guilty pleasures and is still about a thousand times better than 50 Cent. As far as their whole feud goes, “Loose Change” is better than any of the many diss tracks 50 and Eminem put out. His new single “Get Up” is damn good too.

Also, Bobby Brown is legit insane, so thats got to count for something.

I'm a Ja Rule fan as well. The funny thing is though he is a talented rapper, when he wants to be. His stuff with the Cash Money Click was fucking awesome. He had crazy lyric's, and his flow and the type of voice he used was much different. Venni Vetti Vecci was a near classic CD as well, his best CD byfar. I can listen to that CD and not skip a track.

I came in this thread thinking I'd see niggas fighting niggas.

Color me disappointed.

Is there a way where you can ban a poster from the threads that a certain poster posts? If so I want MrKKKunt banned from my threads.

Gotdammit, I told you once.

The AmeriKKKA-esque shit stopped being cool when Icecube stopped doin' it back in....like 91'.

Give it up.

And the 50/ Ja order of protection thing: 50 had nothing to do with it. It was Iovine ordering 50 to do some shit like that, cause he didn't wanna lose one of his biggest cash makers over some iggnorant shit.