TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - August/14th/2006.

Guest bobrock29

Man this segment is horrible!!!!!! The crowd was DEAD for Hogan. His hobbling broke down old ass..

This is what Hogan dreams about... except it's in the main event of Wrestlemania and the entire crowd is other Hogans.

That's comedy.

But oddly enough, Harlem Heat are the commentators.

Rando wins the thread.

>_>

This is what happens when you bring this old ass back too often. The crowd gets sick and tired of him and doesn't give a rats ass about him when he comes out. Lawler and Ross didn't even know how to react to the silent arena. I think i heard a few crickets

Hogan must think the arena is bigger then it really is.

"There's a million people here, just like there were over a million people packed into the Silverdome for Wrestlemania III when I dropped on Andre The Giant while riding an atomic bomb, bruther!!!

This is what happens when you bring this old ass back too often. The crowd gets sick and tired of him and doesn't give a rats ass about him when he comes out. Lawler and Ross didn't even know how to react to the silent arena. I think i heard a few crickets

Yeah, you could hear that single guy steal Hogan's "Whatcha gonna do" line.

That still wasn't Hogan's worst moment. Hogan not able to start Undertaker's bike still takes the cake.

Hogan being dragged through the back on Taker's bike was funny as well. As he crashed into some empty cardboard boxes.

Hogan took the worst Taker chokeslam ever also. Damn when Hogan and Taker get together its guaranteed garbage.

Edge vs. Carlito should have been the ME...this Hogan crap could have been the filler after the Diva crap

Hogan would have slipped on a puddle and broke his other hip.

That wouldn't be a bad thing

I think you guys are reading a bit much into the dead crowd for Hogan. First off, Orton totally killed the crowd with his yawn inducing promo (note the sign: Orton is boring). Second, they already played the music for the fake Hogan. I'd say the crowd assumed it was another joke Hogan, like a midget or something and thus didn't react. That said, it disturbs me greatly that Hogan chased Orton tonight since that might signal Orton winning at the PPV. But this IS Hogan we're talking about here. Maybe he'll no sell a whole match of Orton working his bad knee, Hulk up, and nail Orton with the bad leg for the 1-2-3.

This might sound silly, but does Raw actually have a roster anymore? I'm serious, what is Raw's roster? It's like watching an entire show of nothing but the part time legends, with some Cena/Edge thrown in. At least SD (and even ECW) are giving some new guys a shot.

The thing could have had potential with Brooke and Randy being a scumbag to the crowd but a complete sweetheart to Brooke but they dropped that in one week and did this shit that has no heat nor interest.

I think you guys are reading a bit much into the dead crowd for Hogan. First off, Orton totally killed the crowd with his yawn inducing promo (note the sign: Orton is boring). Second, they already played the music for the fake Hogan. I'd say the crowd assumed it was another joke Hogan, like a midget or something and thus didn't react. That said, it disturbs me greatly that Hogan chased Orton tonight since that might signal Orton winning at the PPV. But this IS Hogan we're talking about here. Maybe he'll no sell a whole match of Orton working his bad knee, Hulk up, and nail Orton with the bad leg for the 1-2-3.

This might sound silly, but does Raw actually have a roster anymore? I'm serious, what is Raw's roster? It's like watching an entire show of nothing but the part time legends, with some Cena/Edge thrown in. At least SD (and even ECW) are giving some new guys a shot.

Please, Orton sucks donkey balls, but the crowd didn't give a shit for Hogan no matter what tonight. They're tired of watching these old asses take spots on wrestling shows. It's like WCW late 90's all over again.

Shawn Michaels vs. Hulk Hogan feud in 2005 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This shit.

Well Shawn did a hell of a promo in Montreal pissing off the fans with fake Bret Hart and Hogan enterances

It worked for Shawn because he already had tons of heat... Orton trying the same thing... not so well

Brooke wasn't on TV much after SNME mainly because 1. She isn't under any WWE contract as far as I know and 2. Hogan probably doesn't want his daughter doing some goofy ass heel turn.