TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Jarrett to appear on Fox news

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Jeff Jarrett taped a segment recently for Fox News Network regarding the recent Wake Forest study on pro wrestling. Fox News originally approached WWE, but given Vince's history with the network and that everyone told him not to, he turned them down. It was said that Jarrett was heavily coached to expect everything and to give the sport an accurate defense before going on.

He should bring along the guitar in case things get ugly...

Credit: Wrestling Observer

Jeff Jarrett taped a segment recently for Fox News Network regarding the recent Wake Forest study on pro wrestling. Fox News originally approached WWE, but given Vince's history with the network and that everyone told him not to, he turned them down. It was said that Jarrett was heavily coached to expect everything and to give the sport an accurate defense before going on.

He should bring along the guitar in case things get ugly...

Hopefully he yelled "don't piss me off!" and called himself the Chosen One. They should have asked Steiner, now THAT would have been a glorious ratings winner interview.

He shouldn't have done it.

There's about a 0% chance that pro wrestling is presented in anything other than a negative light by FOX.

I need to know when this airs.

Of course they'd get Jarrett to defend pro wrestling against dating violence.

It's not like he was booked to be an over-protective aggressive male who beat up his (storyline) property-girlfriend-type (Debra, 1999), including a run where he repeatedly bashed several women over the head with guitars.

I would be initerested in seeing this. I am always interested in seeing shows like this. Plus it give publicity to TNA. Remember any publicity is good publicity.

Does anyone know when this will air?

Guest Cannonball K

it'll be great to see JJ defend it only to get hit w/ clips of him crippling a 300 year old woman... which in some way will probably get him a job offer from the E