TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InuYasha

The OAO Post-SummerSlam RAW for 8/21/06

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Ric Flair won't have much time to enjoy the victory. On Raw, he'll take on Randy Orton one night after "The Legend Killer" came up short in his quest to kill the biggest legend in WWE history, Hulk Hogan. What condition will the "Nature Boy" be in after such a brutal match with Foley? Will he be able to muster the strength to overcome the younger Orton? Will "The Legend Killer" take out the frustrations of his SummerSlam loss on the 16-time World Champion?

I thought PPVs like Summerslam were used to blow off fueds?

This isn't the 1980's and 90's anymore my friend.

No, but neither was last year, and at least they actually gave us some FINISHES then. Last night's ppv didn't blow off a damn thing except for the DX-McMahon match, and was loaded with bullshit ripoff finishes that seem custom-designed to drive viewers away from ever paying to watch this shit again.

Was McMahons-DX really blown off last night? I thought Meltzer said that its not quite over with yet. THIS has to be the worst feud of the year and the worst feud in a really long time. It just never ends when logic would dictate that last night should have been the blow off for good.

Same could be said for Cena-Edge and it seems that at least on RAW the booking has been on cruise control for the entire year.

Guest InuYasha
Anyone think if Hardy returns tonight he will be booed out of the building?

Your random wrestling fan probably has little to no knowledge about his drug addiction problem a few years ago. I'd put the odds at about 65/35 for Jeff to get a monster pop, and then have it drop off by the end of the match.