TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Gang Wars v2.0

Due to it being mentioned a lot and the need for some good fun around here, it's time for us to do this again. We've got a load of new faces here from the last couple of years, so now you'll see what we're talking about.

I think we can swing five teams this time, but interest may only allow for four. Nominate/support nominations for captains in this thread!

I nominate The Czech Republic/Felonies/Sylvan Grenier.

xoxoxoxo

Art Sandusky

(yes, I seriously wanna do this)

Slayer

Quick BTW for everyone, former captains can assume their spots again. This would mean Zack Malibu, FrigidSoul/Failed Mascot, Anglesault, and myself are captains if we so choose. It isn't automatic by any means.

Since Anglesault is gone and so is FrigidSoul, we've got four totally open captain spots as of right now. The number of teams will be six. I don't know if I want to be a captain without a popular mandate, or if Malibu wants to mess around with this again, so that makes four nominations that'll have to rise above the rest.

I second Leena as a captain.

No. Nonononono. Kotz, I hope you're not thinking that going through this again will do the inverse of last time and make NHB better. Because it won't.

People who retire from NHB are excluded. If you insist on participating, you'll be put on the worst team automatically for making a dramatic exit from the folder only to return a couple of days later.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Any team he was put on, would automatically be the worst team.

2nd Paul/stylesmark

2nd Czech

2nd Slayer

I nominate Kotz...or if he so chooses..however the rules work.

I vote for Leena as a captain. I'm not as bad as WP or Marvin, but I'm still a horny prick, so I'd want to be on her team. (Note: I'm pretty trashed right now, so don't take my statements too seriously.)

No. Nonononono. Kotz, I hope you're not thinking that going through this again will do the inverse of last time and make NHB better. Because it won't.

Meat is dead on here.

I know some people would like to think this the shot in the arm NHB needs, forgetting that Gang Wars '04 was instead a big shot of heroin that effectively killed NHB for the entire summer.

Guest Vitamin X
People who retire from NHB are excluded. If you insist on participating, you'll be put on the worst team automatically for making a dramatic exit from the folder only to return a couple of days later.

Hey, just like Team Anglesault the last time.

Meat is dead on here.

I know some people would like to think this the shot in the arm NHB needs, forgetting that Gang Wars '04 was instead a big shot of heroin that effectively killed NHB for the entire summer.

Thirded. But, it's better than KOAB starting 20 threads in one night, or that horrible ghetto-speak thread from the other day.