TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Gang Wars v2.0

So what happens? Teams get captains and drafted and then what? Bitch slapping, name-calling and one line responses like Heh and La Parka?

Gang Wars '04: "You're gay"

Gang Wars '06: "You a teddy bear"

Team rest of the world:

Chave (good)

Sideburnious (good)

Adam (good)

InsaneBumpMachine (good)

Franchise (good)

Mr Sl£m Citrus (good)

WelhJerichoMark (good)

Caboose (good)

UseYourIllusion (good)

FOOSTER~! (good)

Klare (<_<)

Murmurin Beast (good)

The Decemberists (good)

deancoles (good)

PLAGIARISM (good)

Anorak (good)

King Cucaracha (good)

Mystery Eskimo (good)

Various other guys I forgot (good)

And yet it's all outweighed by VanHalen, Hemme and LanguidReptile

It's not like this place could get much worse. I say go for it.

I fear for whoever gets drafted before me. They really don't want to be known as the Sam Bowie of our generation.

Guest Hemme

All this "Wanna be in my gang" crap makes you all sound like a bunch of Gary Glitters.

:throwup:

I fear for whoever gets drafted before me. They really don't want to be known as the Sam Bowie of our generation.

Does that make you Mel Turpin?

So what happens? Teams get captains and drafted and then what? Bitch slapping, name-calling and one line responses like Heh and La Parka? Fill me in...I think.

First: Captains are selected.

Second: People declare themselves in the draft.

Third: A poll to determine the #1 pick in the draft. This ended up being the most fun last time.

Fourth: The draft itself, which will have to be structured based on how many participants there are.

Fifth: For five days, anyone who isn't on your team is your worst enemy. In this folder only, of course. People who aren't participating are like civilians, and shouldn't be attacked. Unless you really don't like some motherfucker anyway, that's cool too. Just keep the shit out of places where it isn't clearly part of the farce.

DISCLAIMER: Anyone who agrees to be in Gang Wars v2.0 also gives up their right to complain to a moderator about anything in threads related to this. It sounds stupid to have to say that, but shit gets hostile rather quickly. It's a fun little experiment like that.

At the end of each day, the teams' showings will be determined. I guess whoever gets the highest average place "wins." There isn't much science in who wins and loses. On messageboards it's easy to determine, and we're a generally sharp lot besides the people I wrote the disclaimer for.

Sixth: Um, stuff goes back to normal, pretty much.

It wasn't Gang Wars that killed NHB in the latter half of 2004, it was the Cabal guys takin' over afterward. Hey, we don't talk much. Sorry.

EDIT: Nomination Deadline is the conclusion of Raw on the West Coast, 2:00AM EST.

Guest Princess Leena

So, I can say whatever I wish in my insults.

I'll play then. Make me a captain, or whatever.

Guest Felonies!

By the way, I don't think I have it in me to be a captain. I never took leadership dynamics courses in high school, you see. I'm best suited as like a top advisor.