TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

TWiB 8/21 - 8/27

Stud FA pitchers won't go to Houston when they see Clemens give up 1 or 2 ER per 6 innings in more or less every start he makes and end up with as many no decisions as wins because the Asstros have no offense.

Which is why, presumably, the Astros are planning on getting some offensive players to help the lineup. Do you just see the word "Astros" and automatically start saying dumb things or do you just not know how to read? Is that your PS132 education? Your irrational hate of the Astros and Texas is just ridiculous. If I didn't think you were really 12-years old, I would almost be moved to slight perturbance.

Cory Lidle has been nice for us; except the two starts vs. the Angels.

And Jaret Wright usually gets out of 5 innings with like a run or two, even with 21 walks, and 198 pitches a game.

Villone has pitched in like every single game since the all-star break..but I rather use him for this game than Proctor. We seriously have no one else.

So when Villone's arm falls off from the shoulder down and they have to reattach it scientifically will that come to be known as Ron Villone surgery?

I honestly think Proctor has a indestructable arm. Villone on the otherhand, defintley does not.

And with another A-Rod update, hes 0-4 today with 3 more Ks. 0-10 in the series with 7 Ks, and has K'd in 9 of his last 11 ABs.

As crazy as this sounds... after the spanking the Marlins are putting on the Brewers tonight... they will be only 4 games under .500 and will have 62 wins for the season at 62-66. The under/over for their total was 65 at the start of the year. If only I had the money to have placed a very large bet on the over at the beginning of the season... if only.

They had a Futures At Fenway doubleheader today where two of the Red Sox minor league teams played games at Fenway Park. Both games clocked in at around 2:30. If this was Red Sox/Yankees, we'd only be in the 3rd or 4th by that point.

Delgado and Beltran Vs. Howard and Utley war has been AWESOME this year.

These 4 best NL players in one series just clobberin' each other for RBIs.

_____

5-4 Phils bottom 7.

Shits White is in, gives up leadoff single. Sigh.

You're 100% correct. I'm not so sure you can say the same at this time next year and definitely not in 2 years.

But they shouldn't. They have the worst fan base in all of baseball.

Delgado and Beltran Vs. Howard and Utley war has been AWESOME this year.

These 4 best NL players in one series just clobberin' each other for RBIs.

Albert Pujols isn't in the American League.

Guest Paul
They just don't go away. Unreal.

edit: The Angels have it out for us. Where the hell was this hitting vs the Sox, you pesky POS Angels?

Yeah...seriously. I'm tired of the Angels. A-Rod has hit a mental wall against them as well.

Carlos Delgado isn't even having that good of a year but his standards. He's still slugging near his career mark but his average and OBP are way down. Saying he does more for his team that Albert Pujols is ludicrous.

Delgado brings the leadership and intangibles!~

Yeah, I've got nothing. Beltran should win the MVP though since he's been carrying the team through Wright's horrendous slump, and Delgado finally woke up from a long slumber too.

Guest Montresor
Amathingly, conthidering their financial limitationth, the Yankeeth are theventy-thixth and fifty-one.

Anyway, I don't expect Mussina to go, nor do I want him to.

Guest Princess Leena

They just don't go away. Unreal.

edit: The Angels have it out for us. Where the hell was this hitting vs the Sox, you pesky POS Angels?

Yeah...seriously. I'm tired of the Angels. A-Rod has hit a mental wall against them as well.

Because he wishes he was there. In a pretty city, with a pretty ballpark, a more recent WS champion, and fans who'd love him like they should.

Dye ties the game in the 9th. :(

White Sox are going to win this game.

I'll gladly admit to being wrong. Awesome game. The Piranha's come through, and Willy Eyre steps up and gets his first big league win.

Awesome... Nathan has a rare bad game and blows the save, yet the Twins still pull it through. Kick ass.

1 1/2 games up on the Sox in the WC, but more importantly, only 4 games away from Detriot!