TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Fuck Gang Wars.

Guest Princess Leena
Leena, the weight bench story was not lies. It is 100% truth. Do you think it's not possible to have an orgasm while doing leg curls? This is almost inspiring me to look up info to see if this has ever happened to anyone else. Let me reiniterate that I was working HARD that night. Leg work when you want it to be can be EXTREMELY difficult. In fact, it's the most difficult thing you can do to your body.

Leena, tell me why you think it's not true.

I have no idea what sparks self male orgasms.

But, you started a thread just to tell us about it. And you admit you're silly. 1+1=gimmickry.

I KNOW I shouldn't, but...

Didn't you ever see his Astroboy thread? Post after post after post, of JUST HIM.

Nope, try again. There are about 15 people posting in the Astroboy thread though that's just from memory. I could be off some.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...boy&st=1890

A full page of WP.

And that's just the first one I found. There's more.

weightbenchfucker.jpg

Honestly, just looking at the guy is funny

Gimmicks of the world, UNITE!

Gimmicks of the world, hand it over

Guest Paul
Jesus Fucking Christ...

Seconded.

And no. No you did not have an orgasm while doing hamstring curls, you fucking idiot.

Looking at the Astroboy thread is like looking into the abyss of hell. Even Leena's scat picture isn't as disturbing as the sheer loneliness that is wildpegasus.

At least Ginger Snaps likes me.

You're female, aren't you Ginger Snaps?

Yes.

Maybe I haven't been here long enough but I don't see what's so terrible about him. If he bothers you, you don't always have to respond to him.

Guest wildpegasus
THERE WAS NO HIP MOVEMENT

Thank you Kotz.

Leena, the weight bench story is true. I'm not sure what I can do to convince you of it.

Look at what I found!!!!

Leena, you can join me at the gym and we can have orgasms together! Multiple G-spot orgasms to boot!!

In & Out

Q: I am a woman in my twenties and about two years ago I accidentally discovered that I reach the deepest levels of orgasm—in a gym! By doing several sets on one specific exercise machine, somehow I always end up climaxing with the best G-spot pleasure, repeatedly! Now, while I quickly learned how to keep a perfectly straight face as I am going through this bliss (with a line of people waiting to use the machine), my question is: How can I bring this amazing experience to bed? I orgasm during masturbation and sex, but through-out my life, have never been able to reach such a sensational level of G-spot climax by myself (with hand or vibrator), nor with a partner. Not to mention, never before this gym experience have I had multiple orgasms. I didn’t even think my body was capable of that. Have you heard of this phenomenon? Please share any knowledge that you may have on this subject before I start to look like a female bodybuilder. (And I do my Kegel exercises, so not exactly sure if that is a solution.) Should you decide to publish this question, can you please not mention which specific gym machine became my sex toy? There is already a line of people (males and females) by it at the gym; I really would hate for it to triple.

Like what you're reading?

A: I kept my end of the bargain and concealed the specific machine, but I am so happy to be in the know and have new motivation to step up my act at the gym. While I haven’t heard of orgasms with this specific machine, I have heard of all kinds of gym- and exercise-induced orgasms. For some, the seated hamstring curl does it. For others, it’s sit-ups. Even in Alfred Kinsey’s time, he and his interview team found women who described having orgasms from vaguely described “exercise” or from climbing the rope during gym class. In your case, your orgasms come while you’re on a machine where you are sitting up and, I’d guess, exerting some downward pressure, perhaps while holding in your abs for this unnamed upper-body exercise. That downward pressure may be enough to trigger pleasure and orgasm. Try simulating it at home while alone on the edge of your bed, as if you were using the machine. If you can replicate it at home (with or without hand weights), you may eventually be able to replicate it in a partnered situation (e.g., during woman on top). Kegel exercises are great (so keep them up), but they’re unlikely to be the key to your gym-gasms, which seem to be coming from downward pressure, potentially stimulating your clitoris against the machine’s seat. Stay fit and have fun.

Response by a guy in a thread devoted to numerous women talking about acheiving orgasms in gym

I'm one of the guys reading this thread who was getting a good laugh out of this one . . . until JAmanda's post . . . because I've gotten "worked up" doing hamstring curls a few times too! As a guy of course I have to be kind of careful, since the results can be rather obvious! Ha ha ha, if I could train my hamstrings at home, they'd be enormous!!!

Man this cracks me up, I thought this was only my secret- but it appears not. I get serious tingling doing the ab exercises with the wheel, my personal trainer was very impressed with my staying power- i just kept going and going. I also get these feelings with hamstring curls when the weights begin to get quite heavy- but this is great - training is so good for you in many ways!!!!!Keep it up girls

All right, I have also started a thread here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...68#post11328368

to find out if some other guy out there has experienced the exact same thing I did.

Guest wildpegasus

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Seconded.

And no. No you did not have an orgasm while doing hamstring curls, you fucking idiot.

Yeah? Well, just read the info I just posted. Look like you have been OWNED.

Guest wildpegasus

At least Ginger Snaps likes me.

You're female, aren't you Ginger Snaps?

Yes.

Maybe I haven't been here long enough but I don't see what's so terrible about him. If he bothers you, you don't always have to respond to him.

Well, most people here do like me. There's just a vocal community consisting of a few members here who try to get over by leeching off of me.

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Seconded.

I am almost speechless.

This is both the best and the worst thread ever.

Guest Paul

Jesus Fucking Christ...

Seconded.

How am I "owned" by the fact that you've made a jackass of yourself at another messageboard?

Your failure is complete.

You got owned because some girls had an orgasm like that. And some guy got a stiffie....and...

Holy shit, this is sad. WP, are you aware that female genitals don't work the same way as a males? Hell, were you even aware that female genitals are diferent then a males?

Guest wildpegasus
You got owned because some girls had an orgasm like that. And some guy got a stiffie....and...

Holy shit, this is sad. WP, are you aware that female genitals don't work the same way as a males? Hell, were you even aware that female genitals are diferent then a males?

Your post is just throwing crap at walls hoping that it will stick.

In the last 30 minutes I've read about multiple occourances of guys getting orgasms from doing leg lifts to deadlifts.

Since you're a non believer than I'll post them

ok so here goes. All stories from guys

sometimes when i do crunches i get this weird feeling in my lower back, probably cause I'm doing it wrong, but it causes me to get an erection, and with each one it gets more and more intense until i stop and just orgasam. anyone else ever experienced this???

on another note, i enjoyed the feeling and recently ive been dying for it ... (cut off because I don't want to post an embarassing story about someone else)

haha, not to brag or anything, but (don't know if this is just coincidence) i have awesome abs (and get orgasms frequently from the crunch machine, but also from just doing regular sit ups, crunches, or just about any ab exercise); ROFL, its awesome cuz it usually doesn't happen unless i really beat the living sh!t outta my abs... so the combination of my killer work ethic in the gym and the "rewards" of going all out on my ab routine have produced fantastic results

Back in the day when I was 12 to maybe 15 I definitely busted a few times doing hanging leg lifts & also after doing deads in my basement for some reason!?

I think the combo of puberty,testosterone, getting pumped from lifting & being just fukking horny was too much for my nuts to handle.

I just remember it happening in like 5 seconds with no warning!

I've busted during sit-ups and push-ups. I always did my best not to whack it, so I think the built-up "tension" was looking for any excuse. If you jacked it every day, I doubt you'd have as much luck with this technique!

I hate to do it but I have experienced something similiar.

It first happened when I was like 16, I was doing leg lifts for abs, when you hold yourself up by your elbows and crunch/lift your legs down and to your stomach..after about 20 reps, erection and orgasm did occur. it felt different than a regular O, it feels better actually. Its very, very strange.

I havent at all within the past 3 yrs, cuz its sort of weird while in the gym setting with others...but anyways, yeah try it, hoist yourself up there, do those reverse crunches or leg lifts, do them till your tired..I recall it may have taken 3-4 sets of failure till it happened, but it puts stress on the PC muscle Im guessing, and when your doing them, lift your knees as high as possible and keep your back firmly against the cushion to make sure you get a full stretch...LOL its weird as it comes on, but then your like "WHooaa thats nice"....good luck dude.

I started doing some 300 sit-ups every day.

(thought that would give me killer abs..)

Anyways after doing this for about 2weeks this same sh!t happened to me.. My pants went all gooy and I was like wtf just happened to me! I'd been given no sexual guidance at all so I actually thought it was a sign of progress for getting better abs.

Also, once whilste at gym class we had an overall physical test with chin-ups push-ups sit-ups ect. Anyways it was time for sit-ups and I had a good friend of mine hold on to my feet to keep them on the ground.

I was executing my reps really fast when totally out of the blue I friggin ejaculate!! Man that was THE MOST embarrasing thing ever..

Doesn't happen to me anymore though

That's just SOME of the stories.

Guest wildpegasus
So, did those hamstring curls stimulate your clitoris, big guy?

Kid, did you just convienty forget about the story I copied and pasted about the guy there as well reaching orgasm?

Also, look at the post I just posted seconds ago. You too Paul.

Your post is just throwing crap at walls hoping that it will stick.

If this isn't a pot/kettle/black situation, I dunno what is.

I think, if this poves anything, it's that WP is not the only sad, sad case on the earth. Just the saddest.

Guest Paul

I can't even believe that you infect other boards with your bullshit. Last I looked, they're laughing at you at BB.com.

Guest wildpegasus
I can't even believe that you infect other boards with your bullshit. Last I looked, they're laughing at you at BB.com.

How's it BS when I provide all this proof about orgasms during exercise?

They're laughing with me, not at me. There's a difference. Do you know where I got most of those quotes from? Bodybuilding.com

THINK for a second before you type.

B00000K083.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It really does...