TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL - Week One.

The Jets are only up by 8 thanks to Nugent's ineptitude. If they lose this game, I predict at least 3 Jets fans will commit suicide by midnight.

I can't find coverage or highlights anywhere, but the #2 draft pick's stat line, through 2 and a half quarters:

13 rushes, 68 yards

6 receptions, 42 yards

Nice work, Texans.

Be fair, Super Mario has 2 tackles and an assist!

Guest Felonies!

THe Bills are ridiculous.

I'm going to go procure a delicious giardiniera-topped Italian beef sandwich for the Bears game. I'm looking forward to the sandwich more than the game. I have a bad feeling they bungle it. However, given Wisconsin's recently-discovered penchant for sexual deviance during Packer dry spells, maybe I should pull for the Pack. You root for the Bears, you're rooting for rape!

Amazingly, the Broncos are still in this game. Mike Bell just ripped off a huge run.

EDIT: Of course, the very next play, Plummer throws another pick. Fuck you, Jake.

I was just watching this via NFL.com and they initially had Tatum bell with the big gain, thank you Mike Shannahan. Even confusing the game trackers!

The Saints are doing well...

They shut down Cleveland for the whole first half and have been doing OK in the second, responding whenever Cleveland puts up a score.

The only things they're NOT doing is popping Kellen Winslow or Dennis Northcut when they have a chance. Those two are some MOUTHY motherfuckers, calling for interference or facemask on every other play.

This Texan offensive line is so iffy. One minute they look good, the next they don't give Carr a second to look for someone. And they are horrible at run blocking. Course it might just be all the Eagles, who have a amazing offensive line and their pass rush just shreds.

Credit to Carr though, he's a fast little white boy.

Ho-ly shit. Pennington fumbles, it gets kicked around a bit, and the Titans recover it at the goal line.

Travis Henry powers it in, and now it's up to the 2 pt. conversion attempt.

TIE game.

And thats that..

Ravens with the shutout 27-0

the announcers are calling this a surprise..uh..I dont know if its as surprising as they are making it out to be..

Chris Simms is miserable. I watched parts of that and he is still the same dead weight in Tampa that he was in Texas.

Great, now they are switching over to the Reggie Bush jack off fest. Boy, I am so looking forward to 20 minutes of Reggie being called Jesus Christ.

Anyone get stuck with the 6-6 barnburner in Detroit?

Josh Brown FG, Seahawks win 9-6. Detroit's D was impressive, but they couldn't hold up in the final minutes.

CBS here goes to Jets/Titans cause apparently we're Titans North up here or somethinng.

Basically. For those who have been watching this game from the start, is it the Titans defense is just this good or the Jets offense is just this bad?

Cause Young and Collins have combined for three interceptions so I know its not the Titans offense.