TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Milky cleared out his inbox before giving out his password.

wildpegasus' best chance at getting a girl seems like it's based around being annoying enough that she finally says, "if I sleep with you, will you promise to never talk to me again?".

And then he'd ejaculate at the very idea of getting laid and it'd be win/win for everyone.

And, of course, by "wildpegasus" I mean the persona that he's created to amuse us all on TSM. Not the more serious one that he uses on other message boards.

He's already tried.

Oh I gotta know more about this.

Guest wildpegasus
Leena is in trouble now as WP will try to be just like Milky and bag himself a Leena.

Naah, she's not in trouble

Leena is an attractive girl but I'm over her now. She isn't good enough for me anymore.

wildpegasus' best chance at getting a girl seems like it's based around being annoying enough that she finally says, "if I sleep with you, will you promise to never talk to me again?".

And then he'd ejaculate at the very idea of getting laid and it'd be win/win for everyone.

And, of course, by "wildpegasus" I mean the persona that he's created to amuse us all on TSM. Not the more serious one that he uses on other message boards.

My best chances are to get out more, be confident and get money.

So in other words, never.

Leena is in trouble now as WP will try to be just like Milky and bag himself a Leena.

Naah, she's not in trouble

Leena is an attractive girl but I'm over her now. She isn't good enough for me anymore.

Yeah usually when you get rejected by a girl it's because you are way too good for her. Denileville Population: YOU

Guest wildpegasus

I do plan to get out more in a few months time.

I am getting more confident. I have even changed some of my ways of thinking.

I'm broker than broke right now but mark my words. I will be a millionaire someday.

You'll see, I'll show all the non believers here.

Yeah usually when you get rejected by a girl it's because you are way too good for her. Denileville Population: YOU

Leena never rejected me. Besides, I'm too good for her.

Anyways, I could have her any day of the week and twice on Thursdays. Legit.

[You'll see, I'll show all the non believers here.

Nope, totally not a gimmick!

Guest wildpegasus

[You'll see, I'll show all the non believers here.

Nope, totally not a gimmick!

That's what I've been saying all along. I'm not a gimmick. Thank you GF.

Oh never say never..

except in my case.

Women usually like confidence in a guy. Not arrogance.

You're overreaching here.

Guest wildpegasus

Women usually like confidence in a guy. Not arrogance.

You're overreaching here.

Point taken. I'm still learning.

Edit -- You're much better than Leena anyday of the week. Thanks for the advice.

I'll bet if I just met Leena in a real-world situation, I'd do quite well. This assumes she wouldn't do the "grr ice princess who don't take any shit" crap like she does here. Then I'd just be all "fuck this" and find someone who's sociable.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm very hard to open up outside of here. But, once I do, I'm sweet as sugar. Yet, still don't take shit. I have a very bad temper.

I'm very hard to open up outside of here. But, once I do, I'm sweet as sugar. Yet, still don't take shit. I have a very bad temper.

Does drinking help you open up?

If she's even remotely like any other female, then 5 Hawai'ian Blue Orgasms will have her wanting a real one.

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Gimmick.

Guest Felonies!
If she's even remotely like any other female, then 5 Hawai'ian Blue Orgasms will have her wanting a real one.

If she's even remotely like any other female, she's not at TSM, the crotch rot of the Internet.

If she's even remotely like any other female, she's not at TSM, the crotch rot of the Internet.

Note I used remotely. I think we already know Leena is not quite your average girl if she's here and sending messages like that.