TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Your all-time favorite album.

Guest Dangerous Donnie D
dangerous donny d should perish for failing to follow the given instructions. is it that hard, donny d?

Is it that hard to spell Donnie right when its written right in front of you? Eat shit and die you fucking Catholic child molester.

Guest Felonies!
dangerous donny d should perish for failing to follow the given instructions. is it that hard, donny d?

Is it that hard to spell Donnie right when its written right in front of you? Eat shit and die you fucking Catholic child molester.

Well it's not as if "you can only pick one" was hidden

you're so macho.

Is it that hard to spell Donnie right when its written right in front of you?

I suppose the irony of failing to read the directions would be lost on you

Jesus, this is tough... I'm gonna cheat and make it a tie:

offerings.jpg

darksaga.jpg

The first one because it's just an incredibly emotional album, and contains the greatest metal epic of all time, Dante's Inferno (16 minutes following the story of Dante's Inferno--unbelievable.)

The second because it's the greatest concept album in the history of music, IMO. Based entirely around the rise and fall of the comic book hero Spawn. It's a shame so few comic book fans know of Iced Earth, as Spawn fans would LOVE this album for obvious reasons.

Epic Reine, I'd put your choice as well as Number of the Beast, and ...And Justice For All, to round out my top 5.

Ya, quit in 2004 though.

72435810682.jpg

Good call :headbang:

I found I despised Blueberry Boat, and couldn't make it to the end. I might give it another chance, but not now.

Made it to the end. It is good, though there are too many instances where it sporadically loses my interest. That's not to say it doesn't usually come back, but I hated the abrupt ending. It's actually a pretty similar ambience and structure to an extended Residents piece, such as Not Available (a long time favourite) so I liked that about it. I was hard on it the first time, and I think I can say I like the band.

Guest Felonies!

That abrupt ending does piss me off. You'd think an album like that would go out in a blaze of glory, like an "It's All Gonna Break" ending, but it just runs out of notes and words, and that's it.

Guest Felonies!
Since I mentioned 1998 up there, I was inspired to try and think what I considered my all-time favorite album then, had I been asked. I likely would've said Clouds Taste Metallic

I just downloaded this. I like it a lot.

The second half of '1917' is the most beautiful piece on the whole thing, and should have gone on for about 4 minutes to end it.

I agree.