TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Paris Hilton

Is she famous just because of the sex tape? I haven't followed her well enough to know. Because she was really REALLY bad in it.

I can honestly say that was the first I ever heard of her ever.

A CD store near my house has a billboard out front that says "Yes, we have the new Paris Hilton CD. We're sorry".

You need to get a picture of that.

Will do. Check back around 6 tonight...or later, I suppose. My pic shouldn't make or break your day, lol.

Guest Felonies!
I could give a shit less

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Today, I vandalized a bathroom to fix "I could care less."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxUl9Mxbh1E

Clip of her CD getting replaced with vandalised copies in the UK.

Aside from show how much money and time the 'creators' had... what was the point of that?

The guy who did it was Banksy, one of the world leading graffitti artists. That sort of stuff is what he does for a living. Aside from making a social commentary and being subversive, it was a publicity stunt from which he'll make a lot of money.

Yeah Banksy's great. I was going to get a book of his work the other day, but they wanted €30 for it. I knew Banksy wouldn't pay that for it, so why should I.

If it was Wall And Piece, it's a damn good book. You can probably get it off Amazon cheaper though.

i don't see why she just didn't blow the cops.

Apparantly, there was an awkward moment in the conversation when the cop had to tell Paris that that wasn't his breathalyzer.

Guest Felonies!

Apparantly, there was an awkward moment in the conversation when the cop had to tell Paris that that wasn't his breathalyzer. :P :bonk:

Yeah Banksy's great. I was going to get a book of his work the other day, but they wanted €30 for it. I knew Banksy wouldn't pay that for it, so why should I.

If it was Wall And Piece, it's a damn good book. You can probably get it off Amazon cheaper though.

Yes it was, and from my browsing it looked very good. I'll probably get it after a few other books I want to get first.

Apparantly, there was an awkward moment in the conversation when the cop had to tell Paris that that wasn't his breathalyzer. :asshole2: :asshole2:

EFA