TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

News from latest Observer (10/09)

-Marty Jannetty already is fired again, ninth time for no showing ECW shows weekend before last.

I wonder when they'll tell Marty about it. He still seems excited and set on coming back.

Ok, so I also read another wrestling message board and I found this comment made by one of their resident posters.

Am I the only Umaga fan in the world? Seriously, he's not a bad wrestler. He surely can wrestle circle around John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H any day. The only reason people hate him is because he's not a generic "I'll kick your ass" wrestler. Let's face it, Jamal wasn't the mouthpiece fo 3MW, that was Eric Bischoff. That's why he has Armando to work the microphone for him.

Am I the only one who thinks he's retarted for stating that or do some of you guys think he's right?

For what its worth, I agree with you. Umaga can hit those few high-impact moves real nice but I wouldn’t like to try and sit through an Iron Man or 2/3 falls match with him in it.

Guest Human Highlight Reel
Ok, so I also read another wrestling message board and I found this comment made by one of their resident posters.

Am I the only Umaga fan in the world? Seriously, he's not a bad wrestler. He surely can wrestle circle around John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and Triple H any day. The only reason people hate him is because he's not a generic "I'll kick your ass" wrestler. Let's face it, Jamal wasn't the mouthpiece fo 3MW, that was Eric Bischoff. That's why he has Armando to work the microphone for him.

Am I the only one who thinks he's retarted for stating that or do some of you guys think he's right?

I don't think there's anyone who would agree with him.

Oh come the fuck on Marty!!!

From PWInsider:

WWE STAR PSICOSIS ARRESTED IN MEXICO, ACCORDING TO EL MEXICANO NEWSPAPER REPORT

by Mike Johnson @ 3:05:00 AM on 10/11/2006

WWE Smackdown star Psicosis (Dionicio Castellanos Torres) was arrested on Monday evening at 10:25 PM after allegedly stealing a car from 23 year old Alexander Valencia Ramirez of Rosarito, Baja California, according to a report by Mexican newspaper El Mexicano.

According to the article, Psicosis (identified as a professional wrestler, although WWE was not mentioned) asked to borrow Ramirez' black Mitsubishi and promised to return it later that night. When Ramirez refused, Psicosis allegedly pulled a gun wrapped in a towel on him, struck Ramirez and took off in the car.

Ramirez called the police, who set up roadblocks around Rosarito. They attempted to apprehend Psicosis, who instead took off, striking several cars in the ensuing chase. An 18 year old pregnant woman, Yesenia Saraí Mejía Lopez, was riding in one of the cars that were hit. She was treated by paramedics at the scene but was OK. Psicosis was finally taken into custody, with the newspaper noting that he resisted but was subdued. Authorities discovered that the gun Psicosis allegedly used turned out to actually be a Buzz Bee toy company water gun. Obviously, there is more background yet to come out in regard to the story.

Oh come the fuck on Marty!!!

From PWInsider:

WWE STAR PSICOSIS ARRESTED IN MEXICO, ACCORDING TO EL MEXICANO NEWSPAPER REPORT

by Mike Johnson @ 3:05:00 AM on 10/11/2006

WWE Smackdown star Psicosis (Dionicio Castellanos Torres) was arrested on Monday evening at 10:25 PM after allegedly stealing a car from 23 year old Alexander Valencia Ramirez of Rosarito, Baja California, according to a report by Mexican newspaper El Mexicano.

According to the article, Psicosis (identified as a professional wrestler, although WWE was not mentioned) asked to borrow Ramirez' black Mitsubishi and promised to return it later that night. When Ramirez refused, Psicosis allegedly pulled a gun wrapped in a towel on him, struck Ramirez and took off in the car.

Ramirez called the police, who set up roadblocks around Rosarito. They attempted to apprehend Psicosis, who instead took off, striking several cars in the ensuing chase. An 18 year old pregnant woman, Yesenia Saraí Mejía Lopez, was riding in one of the cars that were hit. She was treated by paramedics at the scene but was OK. Psicosis was finally taken into custody, with the newspaper noting that he resisted but was subdued. Authorities discovered that the gun Psicosis allegedly used turned out to actually be a Buzz Bee toy company water gun. Obviously, there is more background yet to come out in regard to the story.

Are they sure its WWE's psicosis and not the AAA one?

Guest Shylock

Kelly doesn't have a male athletes jaw line.

Yes. Kelly is much prettier.

If you think Kelly Clarkson is so pretty, take a look at her without makeup... :throwup: Don't get me wrong, Ashley is no Trish Stratus, but she is still like supermodel hot compared to that dog Kelly Clarkson.

no_makeup_kelly_clarkson.jpg

110559.jpg

She looks pretty good in the second picture. And using that first one as an example that Clarkson is ugly without make-up is re-fucking-tarded. Anyone can take a bad picture or a picture at a bad moment and use it as "proof" that someone's ugly without make up, it's just fucking stupid to do so cause it makes them look like an idiot.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

yeah, but i bet those titties bounce like beach balls.

psicosisfh8.jpg

BEACHES OF ROSARITO. So similar to a function of wrestling, municipal police officers (technical) were faced against the fighter "The Niche" (coarse) achieving its detention, after struck and despoiled a youth of its vehicle.

To the 10:25 of this Monday the agents Alfonso Almaraz and Carlos Peraza Gerardo, they were intercepted by Alejandro Valencia Ramírez of 23 years and resident of the colony White Pike, to denounce that moments before, had been undertaken for a subject that struck it being carried its car marks Mitsubishi black color, being given to the leak.

It said that first asked him the keys of its car assuring that later would return itself it, but as was denied, then piped it with a weapon that brought cover with a same white towel with the one that a strong blow in the face causing him favored him a hemorrhage in the mouth.

After the accusation, an operating one was initiated particularly in the colony Crosthwaite where him was located and al to be felt threatened was given to the leak toward the street 5 of May impacting the vehicle with two cars more in its failed intent by evading to the justice.

And the fact is that immediately, with the aid of the units 3269, M7, 3589 and 3286 al could be assured subject that was identified like Dionisio Spanish 35-year-old Towers, is resident of Beaches of Tijuana and is performed as the fighter.

And thus it behaved with the police officers of very aggressive way but the keys of the officials were more effective managing to shackle it to transfer it to the command of police where was interrogated by the Judge Calificador Javier Francisco of the Castle Hernández.

Of the pursuit resulted injured Yesenia Saraí Mejía López of 18 years and counts on 3 months of embarrassment for which received aid of the paramedics of Red Cross.

In the meantime the person under arrest, included a knapsack black color where was found him a black gun with green, gray and anaranjado that resulted to be of plastic and had as legend BUZZ BEE TOYS.

Rey Mysterio .VS. Chavo Guerrero in an "I Quit - Loser Leaves Smackdown" Match will be one of the main events on Sunday's Raw & Smackdown SuperShow taping at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. That is Mysterio's last match before knee surgery.

psicosisfh8.jpg

BEACHES OF ROSARITO. So similar to a function of wrestling, municipal police officers (technical) were faced against the fighter "The Niche" (coarse) achieving its detention, after struck and despoiled a youth of its vehicle.

To the 10:25 of this Monday the agents Alfonso Almaraz and Carlos Peraza Gerardo, they were intercepted by Alejandro Valencia Ramírez of 23 years and resident of the colony White Pike, to denounce that moments before, had been undertaken for a subject that struck it being carried its car marks Mitsubishi black color, being given to the leak.

It said that first asked him the keys of its car assuring that later would return itself it, but as was denied, then piped it with a weapon that brought cover with a same white towel with the one that a strong blow in the face causing him favored him a hemorrhage in the mouth.

After the accusation, an operating one was initiated particularly in the colony Crosthwaite where him was located and al to be felt threatened was given to the leak toward the street 5 of May impacting the vehicle with two cars more in its failed intent by evading to the justice.

And the fact is that immediately, with the aid of the units 3269, M7, 3589 and 3286 al could be assured subject that was identified like Dionisio Spanish 35-year-old Towers, is resident of Beaches of Tijuana and is performed as the fighter.

And thus it behaved with the police officers of very aggressive way but the keys of the officials were more effective managing to shackle it to transfer it to the command of police where was interrogated by the Judge Calificador Javier Francisco of the Castle Hernández.

Of the pursuit resulted injured Yesenia Saraí Mejía López of 18 years and counts on 3 months of embarrassment for which received aid of the paramedics of Red Cross.

In the meantime the person under arrest, included a knapsack black color where was found him a black gun with green, gray and anaranjado that resulted to be of plastic and had as legend BUZZ BEE TOYS.

Gotta love online translators.

Directv stuck that Legends of Wrestling: Hulk Hogan Special on a shopping channel..somehow I managed to catch the last 10 minutes of the 4 hour special..it looked pretty cool although there was like 2 "JOHN CENA IS THE MARINE" spots in that 10 minutes..

makes me wish Directv could offer 24/7 argh..

How is Rey going to be in the SSeries match then?

Obviously he's not going to be. Its a shame its a loser leaves SD match and he's going to show up on Raw when he's recovered. I guess maybe they could move him to ECW to fill Angle's place. He could have some good programs with RVD, Sabu, Punk, FBI etc.

Rey for Kane isn't that bad of a trade, one jobbed out ex champion for another jobbed out ex champion. Only difference is Kane on Smackdown means yet another fued of Taker and Kane after they team up...again.

wait - I thought the Chavo/Rey match was just an I Quit match, ala Foley/Flair?

And even if it isn't... Rey needs surgery, so he could just leave to do that, then come back to exact his revenge. He's one of those SD-only superstars they have.. what the hell would he do on Raw?

Hey everyone, commercials lie.

Welcome back, Marv.

I didn't understand all the talk about the Legends roundtable Hogan episode as it appeared nowhere on my 24/7 listings. The release said it was free, so I also checked the "samples" section but not there either. I take it this was some DirecTV only one time airing? Eh, it will be on 24/7 next month. The one on 24/7 now about Piper and Funk was good to watch, I like the roundtable discussions. I forget how the segue happened, but somehow talking about Funk and/or Piper led to them showing Hayes' promo from December. Hayes said he was surprised no one in the back came up to ask him for advice after it, instead looking to work on their next 'flippy move'.

Edit: Evidentally the Hogan deal is up on WWE.com, "presented by 24/7", along with a Divas special.

From WWE.com

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Francine Fournier as of today, Oct. 12.

We wish Francine the best in all future endeavors.

So long Francine.

From WWE.com

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Diva Francine Fournier as of today, Oct. 12.

We wish Francine the best in all future endeavors.

So long Francine.

Had she done anything worth while at all?

Didn't she only just debut a week or two ago, with Balls?

And while we're talking about releases, from PWInsider:

Gunner Scott (Brent Albright), who was one of the focal stars pushed in Ohio Valley Wrestling under Paul Heyman's regime as booker, and appeared for several months on the Smackdown roster was released today.

Scott had been sent back down to OVW for seasoning last June after being told that he wasn't connecting with the audience, although to be fair, he wasn't given much to work with creatively at the time.

Go to TNA Brent, go there and never look back.

Gunner Scott (Brent Albright), who was one of the focal stars pushed in Ohio Valley Wrestling under Paul Heyman's regime as booker, and appeared for several months on the Smackdown roster was released today.

Scott had been sent back down to OVW for seasoning last June after being told that he wasn't connecting with the audience, although to be fair, he wasn't given much to work with creatively at the time.

He should do the Benoit/Mentor thing with Angle in TNA.

Guest futureproof

He should do the Benoit/Mentor thing with Angle in TNA.

But then He'll end up dead soon! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Guest futureproof
I will not.

Don't force me to plant my seed in the earth's surface. The earth is not ready....

I want someone to answer me this truthfully.

How the *HELL* are you supposed to get over with the name GUNNAR SCOTT?

Gunnar, maybe. But Scott as the last name on top of it? Jesus.

Reminds me of "Garrison Cade". ... And do they still call Helms "Gregory"? cause I seriously can't remember right now.

What the fuck is with WWE and G names?