TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Anybody else happy JBL's 14 month reign of terror as a main eventer is finally over?

Well, I meant PPV wise since I don't see Batista / JBL III for No Mercy.

Anybody else happy JBL's 14 month reign of terror as a main eventer is finally over?

Yea I mean he has been on a HHH-esque run as a main eventer/world championship match particpant at ppvs. I count 12 WWE/World Title matches on ppv in a row going back to Judgment Day 2004(including a 7 match win streak on ppv and winning 8 of 12 total). Let's try to map it.

1. Judgment Day 04- JBL defeats Eddie Guerrero by DQ in WWE Title match

2.Great American Bash- (not final match but still the real main event)JBL beats Eddie in a bullrope match to win the WWE title

3. Summerslam- JBL beats Underatker by DQ to retain title (not last match but was SD's main event)

4.No Mercy-Beats Underatker in a Last Ride Match to retain

5.Survivor Series-Beats Booker T by pinfall to retian title (sds main event)

6.Armageddon- Beats Booker T by pinfall in a 4 way match also involving Undertaker and Eddie to retain title

7.Royal Rumble 05-beats Big Show and Kurt Angle in a triple threat to retain title by pinning Angle (SDs main event- aside from the rumble)

8. No Way Out- beats Big Show in a Barbed Wire Steel Cage match to retain title

9. WrestleMania 21- John Cena pins JBL to win WWE title

10. Judgment Day- Cena beats JBL in an I quit Match to retian title

11. Great American Bash- JBL beats World Champion Batista by dq, Tista retains

12. Summerslam- Batista beats JBL in A Street Fight to retain World Title

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

They are some fun matches this weekend, on Velocity and Heat.

Well, it looks like Kerwin White will make his long anticipated Raw debut as he takes on the returning Tajiri on Heat.

He wrestled last week on the international Heat, against Rosey. He wrestled in a golf shirt and shorts. He also had a sweater, which he took off and placed on a clothes hanger. He won with a roll-up, and held the ropes.

Kerwin .VS. Tajiri should be a good match.

Also on Heat this week...

Singles Match

Antonio (with Romeo) .VS. Val Venis. Alright match, I guess.

Singles Match

Matt Striker .VS. Russell Simpson. I like both guys...Simpson is from OVW.

Singles Match

Hurricane .VS. Johnny Parisi.

Singles Match

Tyson Tomko .VS. Malik Johns. Another Tomko squash...just pair him up with Dupree, already.

On Velocity...

Singles Match

Big Vito (with WWE Crusierweight Champion, Nunzio) .VS. Brad Taylor.

Singles Match

Simon Dean .VS. Russell Simpson. Should be fun, if it's not just a squash.

Singles Match

Doug Basham .VS. Caprice Coleman. Coleman is pretty good, and Doug makes his return to TV.

Velocity Main Event

William Regal .VS. Scotty 2 Hotty. Yeah, Velocity has feuds and storylines, now.

I hope Regal wins cause if he loses to Scotty he's doomed. I heard somebody say he thinks Regal is the next JBL, as in the next Midcarder to get a shot in the main event. I won't go that far but if he pulls this new gimmick off well he can make it to the upper midcard. Feud with Benoit would seriously rule.

Guest Biggles

Kane is lost as hell, there is almost nothing that can be done for him. He has won the tag titles numerous times, maybe he can tag up with someone and win the titles again. Or have him on the cabana and have him feud with Carlito, though Ric Flair seems to be a more likely choice.

In terms of in-ring ability he's still passable and can be carried by those better then him but he's been recycled so many times in terms of storylines and angles that there really isn't too much for him.

Having said that, the E obviously has a thing for him due to his length of time there and commitment to even the nuttiest of angles so he'll probably get another world title push before it's all said and done.

Curry, what in the hell is Sizemore doing in that avatar? I thought I was the only one who has Tom Sizemore in their avatar.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have some watermelon or some shit now. Forgot.

Edited by CM Funk

I met Maven in Vegas shortly before Vengeance and took a picture with him. Its a shame the guy lost his job, but if he'd have had the passion for the business he wanted us to believe he had, he could have at least been capable enough by now to have had an IC title match with Benjamin. If the WWE doesn't have enough faith in you to be carried by Shelton, you've got to go. Jobbed out or not, his ring skills should be enough to warrant faith enough to carry a curtain jerker of a match.

I got a weird thought: Sandman doing a Vegas version of his gimmick, coming out to Richard Cheese's lounge version of "Enter Sandman", smoking cigars and downing martinis or whatever the hell they drink out there.

not saying it should be done or anything, just an odd thought that crossed my mind

Who else thinks we are going to see Snitsky versus Big Show the same amount of times we saw Kane/Snitsky? Also what the hell is Kane going to do when he returns? RAW is much better without him but they won't fire him so....hmm a feud with Kurt Angle would be nice I guess.

Guest *KNK*

Kane will likely remain off screen until the USA return show and be built as a monster heel again for another month or so to give Cena someone to play with after taking out Angle @ Unforgiven, saving time for the Cena/HHH program.