TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'd be willing to bet that all of us here on the boards put more thought into the Kane/Kane storyline than anyone in WWE creative.

From the latest PWInsider audio:

-From what the guys have been told, the Kane angle is 100% over, at least for now. It's yet another case of thinking that a young talent that they've pushed in a prominent role, then after they start with the angle they then decide that the young guy needs more training, the same thing that recently happened with Gunner Scott. With how WWE books, never really doing anything long terms, they think it's possible that they'll change their mind, but as of right now, the angle is dead and done.

No matter what you thought of the Kane/Kane angle, this is absolute bullshit to me. The angle has been building for about two months now. After so many teases, the "Kane" debuted, and made life a living hell for Kane, getting the upper hand pretty much every time. Then, on PPV, they have "Kane" beat Kane in a very convincing way. Then on RAW, for seemingly end the angle with Kane just chokeslamming "Kane" a few times, then removing the mask and tossing him out the back door of the arena.

It's just bullshit, and I hate when they just end angles like this.

The question is, how can we punish WWE for their continued incompetence?

Sue them?

From the latest PWInsider audio:

-From what the guys have been told, the Kane angle is 100% over, at least for now. It's yet another case of thinking that a young talent that they've pushed in a prominent role, then after they start with the angle they then decide that the young guy needs more training, the same thing that recently happened with Gunner Scott. With how WWE books, never really doing anything long terms, they think it's possible that they'll change their mind, but as of right now, the angle is dead and done.

No matter what you thought of the Kane/Kane angle, this is absolute bullshit to me. The angle has been building for about two months now. After so many teases, the "Kane" debuted, and made life a living hell for Kane, getting the upper hand pretty much every time. Then, on PPV, they have "Kane" beat Kane in a very convincing way. Then on RAW, for seemingly end the angle with Kane just chokeslamming "Kane" a few times, then removing the mask and tossing him out the back door of the arena.

It's just bullshit, and I hate when they just end angles like this.

The question is, how can we punish WWE for their continued incompetence?

Sue them?

Put them out of business?

Seriously? What can you do. They still make money.

WRESTLER RELEASE

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to an agreement on the release of Johnny Parisi. WWE wishes Johnny the best in all future endeavors.

WRESTLER RELEASE

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to an agreement on the release of Johnny Parisi. WWE wishes Johnny the best in all future endeavors.

Already been posted. Seriously, its in the post above yours.

Guest Posada20
I'm still not into ECW yet. I think it's the worst of the three brands(Smackdown is easily the best!) Week 2 of ECW was only mildly better than the first, IMO(purely because of the main- event). I haven't seen week 3 yet, but it'll probably be crap.

WTF? Smackdown is the worst wrestling show. I would rather watch old episodes of WXO and I don't even know what the X is for.

Are you watching the same Smackdown show that we are?

I'm not sure that I can speak for someone else, but I know that I won't even watch Smackdown. The spoilers always sound horrible. Really, is there anything redeemable about the show at this point?

Well if you give a shit about wrestling, then you should start watching it. There are times when SD has more in ring action (and better action) on a single episode that RAW does for about an entire month. Not to mention that SD is home of the best angle in WWE right now (King Booker's Court vs. Bobby Lashley).

It's a bad version of WCW.

uh no, WCW polluted more shit on their shows than SmackDown has ever did.

Right now, SmackDown is the better wrestling show on TV right now. If I wanna watch some great in-ring action, I tune in on Friday Nights. I don't remember the last time Raw has ever had a match I truly enjoyed while SmackDown has at least 1 or 2 matches a week that impresses me. SmackDown may not have the likes of DX, Flair or Foley, but their in-ring action are top-notch, and I'd take that over shit or green goo falling from the sky anyday of the week.

WRESTLER RELEASE

Actually, it's not on this page at all.

Heres some info on Johnny Parisi...

Parisi signed a developmental deal with WWE in 2005. He made his WWE debut on the July 31st, 2005 edition of HEAT. Parisi only won one match during his WWE stint, and that was in his debut match against a local wrestler on that particular episode of HEAT. Parisi was pretty much relegated to jobber status by the following week as he lost every single televised match he took part in.

Parisi was taken off television in November due to a knee injury. He also broke his nose in a match with Val Venis on an episode of HEAT. His injuries eventually healed as he made a few appearances in Deep South Wrestling in 2006, but he was never brought back up to the main roster. Parisi had the dubious distinction of being the only WWE wrestler to never appear on his brand's main show. Parisi never once appeared on an episode of RAW.

Also, it was reported back in October that Triple H had no clue as to who Johnny Parisi was even though he was on the roster for a few months at that point. Triple H later apologized and even called Parisi on the telephone while he was at home nursing his various injuries.

Parisi was the thirteenth wrestler to be released by WWE in 2006 (not including the six mini wrestlers released in March). Other former WWE wrestlers released in 2006 include Juventud Guerrera, John Heidenreich, Cowboy Bob Orton, Antonio Thomas, Romeo Roselli, John Toland, Chad Wicks, Rosey, Palmer Canon, Orlando Jordan, Road Warrior Animal, and Goldust

Wow, talk about a bunch of deadweights being released this year

Are you watching the same Smackdown show that we are?

I'm not sure that I can speak for someone else, but I know that I won't even watch Smackdown. The spoilers always sound horrible. Really, is there anything redeemable about the show at this point?

See thats excatly why everyone thinks Smackdown is bad, they read the spoilers and never watch the show and just judge the show by reading the spoilers. Just because it sounds bad, doesn't mean it actually is and to answer your question, yes there is, King Booker's Court. A stable of Booker T, Finlay, and Regal. Its been a really fun watch.

It's a bad version of WCW.

How is that? You need to explain something when you make a statement like that and I'm wondering do you watch Smackdown or do you just read the spoilers?

WRESTLER RELEASE

Actually, it's not on this page at all.

Your right, sorry about that, but its on the previous page. :D

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Man, Smackdown is a fantastic show compared to Raw. I really wish it was moved back to Thursdays so some more people would actually watch it again.

There are better WRESTLING matches on Smackdown. Entertainment, not so much. IMHO

I even enjoy the "entertainment" parts of SD more than anything on RAW. To me, it's just not as forced aa RAW. I actually did enjoy the DX segment on this past RAW, but come on, that was way too forced, just like DX used to be.

EDIT:

Here's the picture from above:

raw4hz.jpg

Well if you give a shit about wrestling, then you should start watching it. There are times when SD has more in ring action (and better action) on a single episode that RAW does for about an entire month. Not to mention that SD is home of the best angle in WWE right now (King Booker's Court vs. Bobby Lashley).

Totally agree...

I consider Smackdown to be more of a "wrestling" oriented show...and the best thing about it is...there are no LONGGG promos and NO McMahon in sight..

BTW...King Booker rulez all :D

You Be The Judge!!!! Which is the worst picture!?

This?

Matt2xChamp.jpg

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this....

raw4hz.jpg

YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!!!!!!!