TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest wildpegasus

Picture017-1.jpg

Biceps are coming along nicely Matt. Good work. Have you been working on your lats too? Remember that lighting is everything when you're taking a picture especially if you're not tanned.

Guest nokia

I'll get flamed to hell and back for this, but i CAN'T see why people are so high on Batista !!

He has flopped without HHH, hasn't had a handfull of matches at Smackdown, are in his 40's and has a limited moveset whilst having too much muscle to move properly...

So excuse me for NOT looking forward to him getting the "star treatment" next week....

I'll get flamed to hell and back for this, but i CAN'T see why people are so high on Batista !!

He has flopped without HHH, hasn't had a handfull of matches at Smackdown, are in his 40's and has a limited moveset whilst having too much muscle to move properly...

So excuse me for NOT looking forward to him getting the "star treatment" next week....

Exactly. I wasn't even into Batista when Triple H carried him through their feud. To me, he's just another musclebound hoss moulded in Brock Lesnar's image.

Guest Human Highlight Reel

Yeah, I hate Batista, but he's ridiculously over. I hate the fans a little because of that, because Batista is just a roided up hoss, and we don't need Vince wanting more of them in top spots.

Batista has enough charisma to relate to the audience, which is part of why he's so over despite being an average power wrestler.

Hell, my fiancee likes Batista, and I can count the number of wrestlers she's ever liked on both hands.

Batista has enough charisma to relate to the audience, which is part of why he's so over despite being an average power wrestler.

Hell, my fiancee likes Batista, and I can count the number of wrestlers she's ever liked on both hands.

Does your fiancee know about the Stacy obses......I mean that Stacy love you have? :D

Matt2xChamp.jpg

The term 'douchebag' comes to mind.

EDIT:

Picture017-1.jpg

I stand corrected... :throwup:

Yep, Matt Young is definately back.

Also:

raw4hz.jpg

Well, at least it's not as bad as I feared it would be.

Does your fiancee know about the Stacy obses......I mean that Stacy love you have? :D

Yes she does. In fact, I have permission to nail Stacy if the opportunity arises.

She'd probably kill me I actually went through with it, but hey, she said I could.

The same way Mick Foley's wife gave him permission to fuck Barbara Eden if he gets the chance...completely out of thin air.

This has the makings of a PPV. Foley & Barbara Eden as the main event with JHawk & Stacy as the undercard. Foley's wife, JHawk's fiance, and Melina give HLA to each other for the dark match main event.

Jhawk...your fiancee is awesome. You really should throw 3-some up in the air.

That just made no sense, her contract expires in Aug but because she's getting married in Sept. so she might leave the WWE becuase of that? Yes its a possiblity, buts its a weak one.

You could easily plug Trish in the division as there are over 15 better american workers then Trish Stratus. Mickie James has done pretty well at pushing the division.

Yes, because she is getting married obviously from this point forward she will have no career outside the home...

Is this based on anything at all substantial, like Trish hinting/saying she has no plans to re-sign? Or is this just guessing? Plus who is to say she doesn't take a good month or two break before signing a new deal?

Anyway, Jack, you bastard!

I'd assume Batista blows the roof off. as for his worth.

Remember this is a guy who we never thought was more than anothe r"big guy". then he cut an amazing promo against Austin back in 03. in 04, he started getting better in-ring a bit, and his mic work improved. Then his overness forced WWE to kill Randys push and put Tista into the HHH opponent slot for wm 21. he did well there as HHH jobbed to him on 3 ppvs. His sd run was fine, despite some boring matches with JBL. The Eddie feud/friendship was great while it lasted, though obviously we'll never know how it would have turned out. If titsa wasn th urt, I'd assume he would have made it to mania as champ. Perhaps He would be angle in the triple threat and lost to rey without getting pinned.

After the henry feud ends , it will be inetersting to see how he does.

You could easily plug Trish in the division as there are over 15 better american workers then Trish Stratus. Mickie James has done pretty well at pushing the division.

But I doubt any of those 15 workers would have the sort of popularity and merchandising ability than Trish. Losing Trish WOULD be a huge blow to the women's division (and the WWE as a whole) as nobody else is even close to working as well with Mickie than Trish.

Eh, she'd be in a better position than Stacy as far as doing things without the WWE's machine behind her, so if she wants to go I'd wish her luck.

Major News On The Hulk Hogan-Randy Orton Feud

Tentative plans call for Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton at the Summerslam PPV in August, which is more than seven months prior to the WrestleMania event Orton initially believed would feature the match.

Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan met last weekend about the angle, and unless some unexpected problem arises, it is a go and will be “hotshotted” on TV in the coming weeks.

The two ideas thrown around, both of which would give Brooke Hogan exposure as a musician and sex symbol, were that Orton would either pursue Brooke, leading to Hulk coming to her aid, or that Orton and Brooke would actually begin dating on television, infuriating Hulk and forcing a matchup.

Hulk Hogan has full creative control, so his vision of the outcome will not be contested.

(Source: Wrestling-Observer Newsletter)

They're just getting Hogan / Orton out of the way so they can try Austin / Hogan again for Wrestlemania. This is the WWE though so I hope Brooke turns heel on her dad. :D