TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I hope they have an extreme confrontation in ECW. The match no one wanted to see, RKO vs. Hogan.

That's the kind of thing Sandman should appear for and can the everloving bejesus out of.

Also, I hope Test gets Brooke pregnant and then Brooke turns on Hogan and joins with Test with ECW, becoming a "vixen" before getting set on fire by Francine.

Okay, I keep going back and looking for it, but don't see where the "Trish is leaving" talk came from. I thought we were talking about Stacy.

Trish's contract expires in August and it was reported in the Observer that she's considering not resigning as she's getting married and taking a leave of absence at the end of the summer anyway.

Guest nokia

this is from gerweck.net, so take it with a groin of salt.

"One of the ideas discussed by WWE creative was to bring in Gangrel (David Heath) as a member of a Vampire group in ECW.

Apparently, the idea has been dropped. Dave Meltzer reports that despite signing Heath, he may not be used after all because he has gained alot of weight."

Guest NYankees

Hulk Hogan has full creative control, so his vision of the outcome will not be contested.

Well, at least we know who's winning at Summerslam...

Are you trying to say that a 55 year old bald orange goblin with fake knees, fake hips and a bad back is going to beat someone half his age in the squared circle BROTHA??

I hope they have an extreme confrontation in ECW. The match no one wanted to see, RKO vs. Hogan.

I'd just bring a "If Cena Wins We Riot" sign with the "If Cena" part crossed out and "Whomever" written in.

How does that even come up in casual conversation?

"Honeybear? Uhmm...if I ever get a chance can I fuck Stacy Keibler?"

Just to throw a wild guess, is it that Friends episode with "the list"?

Hulk Hogan has full creative control, so his vision of the outcome will not be contested.

No, no, anybody vince askes hulk to job to , he'll do it wit class and dignty..

:huh:

No, no, anybody vince askes hulk to job to , he'll do it wit class and dignty..

:huh:

IF Hogan feels it's good for the business.

:D

Anybody have a pic, or knows what this lucky duche thats marrying Trish does for a living?

hey wait, it's not that Jack dude from the Mickie angle is it? LMAO

If they have Orton take a shit on Brooke during the buildup, I will take back every bad thing I've said about him or the WWE in recent years.

Fixed and a better way to build the angle. :D

Preview for Smackdown at WWE.com:

There will certainly be no brotherly love when WWE storms into Philadelphia’s Wachovia Center for Friday Night SmackDown.

The biggest story—and perhaps one of the most anticipated and talked about stories of the year—is the return of Batista. It’s been six months since WWE fans have seen The Animal in the ring, which has left many people wondering how he’ll address the situation involving the Championship he was forced to vacate. Will Batista still be the force he once was, or has injury tamed the beast?

But Batista's return isn't the only huge story for SmackDown. A Battle Royal will be held to determine the No. 1 Contender for Rey Mysterio's World Championship for The Great American Bash. Who will be the next Superstar to try and bring Mysterio's amazing dream ride as Champion to an end? We will find out Friday night.

Also, Mark Henry was out for blood last week, decimating the Guerrero family name and even going as far as saying he’d spit in the face of Chavo Guerrero’s late Uncle Eddie for Chavo’s interference in Henry’s match with World Champion Rey Mysterio. After unleashing a ferocious beating on Chavo’s, Rey tore down the ramp to come to his friend’s aide. Unfortunately, Mysterio was met with the same fierce attack as Chavo, and looked to be knocked out as “The World’s Strongest Man” left the ring. What kind of shape will the Champion and Chavo be in this week after suffering such a vicious beating?

The Great Khali continued to wreak havoc on SmackDown, rolling Gunner Scott into a body bag, mocking Undertaker. Then, through his manager Daivari, Khali issued the Deadman a challenge in a Punjabi Prison Match—a first of its kind in WWE—to take place at The Great American Bash. Will the Deadman break his silence and respond to the challenger, or is Undertaker as afraid of the 420-pound giant as Daivari insists?

All Hail King Booker perhaps?

So the first time Edge wins the title, it's due to the writers fucking up and booking themselves into a corner.

The second time, it's due to RVD fucking up and getting arrested.

Has there been anyone like this before? It seems the only time Edge will ever get title reigns is if someone fucks up.

I think there have been many one time title holders from similar circumstances...but twice? I think Edge is one of a kind there.

Guest wildpegasus

Has anyone heard anything about when Benoit will come back?

I think there have been many one time title holders from similar circumstances...but twice? I think Edge is one of a kind there.

About half a dozen or so of Flair's title reigns.

A small piece of Trivia, last night was the first time in almost 5 years that the WWE Title has changed hands on Free (Non-PPV) TV. The last time was when Austin beat Kurt Angle for the belt on RAW on October 8 2001. The belt which Rey Mysterio currently holds on the other hand has never changed hands on Free Television in the 4 years it has existed, unless you're going to count Angle winning it in a Battle Royal when it was vacated.

On a similar note, besides the aformentioned Battle Royal, has the World Title ever changed hands on Smackdown?

And when Vince beat HHH for the belt.

The last time the WWE title changed hands was the SD! in 2003, not the RAW in 01

No, that just shows how people get their facts wrong a lot.