TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm going to go ahead and post all of this from PWInsider in this thread also:

-Quite a few other wrestlers were pulled over for speeding in the same area that RVD/Sabu were stopped.

-RVD will be gone for 30 days, but he's in line for a huge push on his return next month.

-It's been said that RVD and Sabu are taking their punishments like men, and not complaining at all since they know it's their fault.

-Sabu's push will continue.

-So, obviously, neither men will be fired over this issue, and after this month, they'll be moving forward as if it never happened.

-The reason Sabu isn't being suspended is because the drug paraphernalia found on him had not been used, he simply had it.

-Vince McMahon loves Sabu so much right now that Sabu doesn't have anything to worried about in terms of getting fired or being de-pushed. Vince loves the oldschool type of wildman character, as well as his in ring work.

-RVD had a bad knee months ago, and he's been needing time off anyway, so this is almost a good thing for him.

-RVD was originally going to transform the WWE title into the ECW title, so that's why he got both titles. He was going to drop the WWE title at Vengeance, but then they had the idea to do it on the SNME show. In the end, he only lost the belt just under two weeks early.

-There was never any plans to have RVD drop the ECW title.

-Kurt Angle is taking time off because of personal reasons. As a matter of fact, Kurt has been suspended for 30 days as well, but they are not sure why. The reason he didn't come back now that RVD is off the show for now, is because he's officially suspended because of some sort of personal reason.

-The creative meetings recently, because of everything that's happened, have been totally brutal. They went well into the night on Sunday night, and then all day on Monday.

-The Al Snow/Test match was originally going to be a competitive back and forth bout, but it went short because they wanted more time for the main event.

-The network was behind them saying that Tony DeVito wasn't actually a priest there at the end of his little rant. They didn't want it to be viewed that they were really beating a priest.

-The "ECW Rules" thing was totally Vince's idea, and his alone.

-Internally, they decided to put the strap on TBS, and many thought it was the end of the RAW crossover. But no, the "ECW Only" show was just a one time thing for now. The RAW crossover stuff is not done with at all.

-Kelly Kelly - We see her every week because Vince McMahon loves her and thinks she does a great job.

-Kelly has been very vocal about not wanting to go back to OVW, because she's annoyed with the fans asking her about what it's like to be on the main roster now. She also hates all of the attention that she gets down there now.

-A lot of people internally are wondering what happened to the Ken Kennedy push. They say that it's possible that "that ship has sailed" in terms of his push. Backstage recently, Kennedy was blaming Super Crazy for the recent match at the SD taping being sub-par (a lot of editing has been done to put it on TV for this Friday's SD show), saying that it was Super Crazy's work that caused the match to be a let down.

-Gunner Scott is not popular at OVW anymore at all. When he left in the first place, he had an attitude where he acted like he was above OVW after being brought up to the main roster, and now that he's back down there with that group, he's not really being accepted because of how he acted towards people back when he left to go up to the SD roster.

Jennifer Walcott of Phoenix, AZ has dropped out of the 2006 WWE Diva Search competition. She will be replaced by Erica Chevillar from Boca Raton, FL.

Chevillar posed in sexy photos online under the name Erica Lee while being a fulltime high school teacher

New Diva contestant photos

Well there goes the girl that I thought would win it all. Plus the new contestant was a former teacher? I never had teachers that looked like this.

I think there is something we are missing in terms of this whole suspension/fine thing...

It is possible that RVD violated the publically known Wellness Policy

We aren't sure if Sabu did, as he just had it "on him"

RVD was suspended for thirty days and due to this had to unfortunately lose both of his belts, although apparently the one that matters will be back to him within a few weeks of his return.

Sabu will not be taken off TV, and his push will continue.

Alright...why is that so funny...

Because a few months ago, Randy Orton did something that so horrible, so heinous, so vile, so dispicable, that had anyone else done it - they probably would have been fired. Randy Orton was suspended for sixty days.

I'm starting to think Orton must have given Linda a surprise golden shower or something...

Jennifer Walcott of Phoenix, AZ has dropped out of the 2006 WWE Diva Search competition. She will be replaced by Erica Chevillar from Boca Raton, FL.

Chevillar posed in sexy photos online under the name Erica Lee while being a fulltime high school teacher

Well there goes the girl that I thought would win it all. Plus the new contestant was a former teacher? I never had teachers that looked like this.

There's a USA National Bikini Team? :huh:

Which is the one that dropped out? The one with the wild hair?

-RVD will be gone for 30 days, but he's in line for a huge push on his return next month.

Yay

-So, obviously, neither men will be fired over this issue, and after this month, they'll be moving forward as if it never happened.

Thats good, good to know that Vince or anyone won't be holding a grudge....well not right now anyways.

-Kurt Angle is taking time off because of personal reasons. As a matter of fact, Kurt has been suspended for 30 days as well, but they are not sure why. The reason he didn't come back now that RVD is off the show for now, is because he's officially suspended because of some sort of personal reason.

This confuses me, when was it annouced that Kurt was suspended?

-The creative meetings recently, because of everything that's happened, have been totally brutal. They went well into the night on Sunday night, and then all day on Monday.

See...they hit the panic button.

-The Al Snow/Test match was originally going to be a competitive back and forth bout, but it went short because they wanted more time for the main event.

I guess.....that sorta makes sense, but I still miss the ECW competitive mach formula.

-The "ECW Rules" thing was totally Vince's idea, and his alone.

Idiot

-Internally, they decided to put the strap on TBS, and many thought it was the end of the RAW crossover. But no, the "ECW Only" show was just a one time thing for now. The RAW crossover stuff is not done with at all.

Why?

-Kelly has been very vocal about not wanting to go back to OVW, because she's annoyed with the fans asking her about what it's like to be on the main roster now. She also hates all of the attention that she gets down there now.

Then get out of the buisness....NO REALLY GET OUT OF THE BUISNESS!

I don't have Myspace, what the fuck is Jeff Hardy doing? I must know. I'm assumming Jeff can still atest to cocaine being a hell of a drug.

804188699_l.jpg

804222533_l.jpg

itchweeedbanner.jpg

I am the type of mutha fucka that the average human can't keep up with. I am the type of mutha fucka, most mutha fucka's can't put up with. I've been born more times than a 3 balled tom-cat on a B.C. year Christmas night. It's shit like that, that alert people to embrace the confusion. Speaking modern style, my home boy James Blunt says it best. "your beautiful". You, the two eye balls reading this, I love the ones who won , I love all those who lost. I love myself with the view of two. I love all those who strive to win. Therfore, I can weed-eat like a mutha fucka boy, I can still limelight, like a mutha fucka, I can multiply mutha fucka times 82. leaving you with the thought of, what the hell is this cat thinking. or better yet, where the hell is this dog from. I HAIL FROM HAITIWOK, Yet I relocate everyday!!! There ain't no staircase to Heaven, for it's a speed of light ride I enjoy every week. Improve to thy extreeem...Bash-Ivey sexy ass make me cream.

Whoa, dude. Jeff Hardy is.... well, I don't know what the fuck to say here. but that shit is fucking awesome.

Which is the one that dropped out? The one with the wild hair?

That bitch suffers from the horrible disease known as NoAssAtAll.

The second Jeff is finally cut from TNA, he will main event ECW.

And I thought ECW couldn't get worse.

Guest SetsunaMeioh

This confuses me, when was it annouced that Kurt was suspended?

From Wrestling-News.com, who leeched from PWInsider.com Elite section:

Wrestling-News.com has learned from reliable sources, that Kurt Angle is currently on suspension from World Wrestling Entertainment. We received two different interpretations of what led to the suspension. One item that is consistent is that Kurt Angle has been taking very high dosages of painkillers. One source told me that it became so much a problem, he would go thru several refills in less than a month. Since painkillers like Vicodin are controlled substances, a physician can only prescribe a certain dosage at a time (IE: 100 tablets with 3 refills). An example of a normal prescription would be 1 tablet every 4-6 hours, which would equal about a three week duration per refill. And you can just walk into a pharmacy and refill a prescription because you took all your pills in a week.

Another problem which has worsened over time, is Angle's serious mood swings. This is a very common issue with people taking Vicodin and other prescriptions.

The suspension we've heard was designed to force Angle to rest and heal up a bit. Of course he will have to lower his intake of pain medication.

Interesting enough with Vicodin, you can intensify the painkilling effect not by taking more Vicodin, but adding a simple Tylenol. The Acetaminophen in a Tylenol intensifies the painkilling ability in the Codeine. Unfortunately though when you become addicted to painkillers, you take the higher levels of Codeine to satisfy your body. So even if Angle was taking the medication for pain, the addiction leads someone to take higher levels of codeine ingested hence a problem.

Kurt Angle was taking the medication for the right reasons however it led what has transpired. Hopefully he can heal up and successfully address this problem. For the sake of his health.

As much as we criticized WWE (in our opinion) on how they have handled certain aspects of the Drug Wellness Program, we praise them for this decision. Especially with the ECW product as bad as it is and with Rob Van Dam suspended, one would realize how much Angle could help right now. WWE's decision shows an example how they are more concerned for the well being of Kurt Angle, than the need for him on upcoming ECW house shows.

Take that are you want.

And to lighthen things up here:

presenthanshon1ai.jpg

Guest SetsunaMeioh

Oh, for anyone going to the MSG show, the password for the Pre-Sale is CENA.

I tried it and it works. My mom isn't home though so I'm assed-out of the good tickets. :(

Guest SetsunaMeioh
cenadanceaviicon100x1002zd.gif

:lol:

Was this recent, Setsuna?

Yeah, that was the Jimmy Kemmel (Sp?) show right before WM 22.

Guest JumpinJackFlash
My bad, you guys are right. That Iron Man match was so forgettable

That episode aired the same night of a tropical storm that took out the power. So, quite a few people in the Southeast couldn't even see it! Probabaly why people forget it.

Guest SetsunaMeioh
andrethegiant.jpg

:blink: Where is that from?[/Obviously the pic is older than me but still. :lol: ]

As for random pics:

presentvalentine4ps.jpg

PWInsider on why Kurt Angle has been suspended:

-They say that he was not suspended just to give him time off, since he doesn't take time off on his own. No, they go on to say that he was suspended because of some actual wrong. They have been told why it was done, but they are not saying the reason right now. They did go on to say that if you really think about it, it's pretty obvious and that you should read between the lines, and to not think that Kurt Angle is some sort of saint, because he most certainly isn't, and if you think that, you're insane. He's been through a lot here lately, and when you go through a lot, other things can happen.

So, take from that what you will.

--Because of the time zone difference that apparently wasn't figured out until yesterday, Tuesday's Smackdown tapings will begin with a dark match at 6:30 p.m. and Smackdown from 7-9 p.m. Usually it's 7:30 p.m. start, but since ECW is live, well you know the drill.

Didn't see these reported in another thread or this one, so here goes:

MORE SNME MATCHES

Several new matches have been added to the 7/15 Saturday Night's Main Event show. Edge will defend his gold against John Cena. Batista will team up with Rey Mysterio and Bobby Lashley to take on King Booker, Mark Henry and Finlay. Also, there will be a "Bikini Bull Riding Contest" in which divas from all three brands will be competing in. Torrie Wilson, Maria, Mickie James, Candice, Victoria, Kristal, Ashley, Jillian, Michelle McCool and Kelly Kelly will be participating in this contest.

Credit: LOP via WWE.com

No ECW involvement? I figured they at least do SABU Vs TBS or Dreamer/TBS.

Don't forget, there will also be DX vs. The Spirit Squad. That'll be good for 30-minutes of time. Not to mention a bunch of DX-related skits for nobody to laugh at.