TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Anyone else worried about how soon Kurt Angle is returning? He needs way more than 30 days to heal his entire body. I can't think why WWE are so eager to bring him back right away. RVD will return soon and with CM Punk and others getting called up, he isn't desperately needed.

Anyone else worried about how soon Kurt Angle is returning? He needs way more than 30 days to heal his entire body. I can't think why WWE are so eager to bring him back right away. RVD will return soon and with CM Punk and others getting called up, he isn't desperately needed.

Yeah, I don't think it would have hurt to keep Kurt sidelined a bit longer and let him fully recover. Particularly if the guy is struggling with painkiller addiction, it'll take more than 30 days to knock that shit over properly. With only an hour per week I'd rather see them concentrating on a program with RVD and Sabu trying to take down Big Show, Sandman and Dreamer taking on Heyman's 'new ECW' guys, and making sure that Punk doesn't get a half-assed push while he's getting established with the crowd, than get a Kurt squash match every week. Bring him back when Punk is over as hell and feud them.

Guest nokia

Sorry if this is posted already, but this is from the new wwe magazine which has an interview qith Randy Orton about his suspension;

"In the interview, Orton comments, "My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off. You know who you are, so if you are reading this, thanks. But I've also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud"

Guest netslob

i'll bet it was RVD:

"It's 'toke-toke-pass', man! That's it, i'm tellin' Vince..."

Sorry if this is posted already, but this is from the new wwe magazine which has an interview qith Randy Orton about his suspension;

"In the interview, Orton comments, "My problems came to a head when I decided to smoke a joint and someone smelled it and stooged me off. You know who you are, so if you are reading this, thanks. But I've also had a few outbursts of anger on the road. I get loud and verbally abusive. But I've nipped that part of me in the bud"

So Randy's not ashamed or embarrased for smoking an illegal substance. He's pissed off because someone ratted on him. Grow the fuck up. I'd do the exact same thing if someone next door (I live in a barrack) smoked weed. I won't tolerate any of that shit around me.

So Randy's not ashamed or embarrased for smoking an illegal substance. He's pissed off because someone ratted on him. Grow the fuck up. I'd do the exact same thing if someone next door (I live in a barrack) smoked weed. I won't tolerate any of that shit around me.

RVD wasn't exactly full of remorse either.

And Orton was only smoking a joint. It doesn't make him Jake the Snake.

Guest Nobody in Particular

Would you put in your girlfriend's ass at work? With a brand spanking new strict policy against it?

Would you put in your girlfriend's ass at work? With a brand spanking new strict policy against it?

Yes......I'm kinky like that and it'll be one hell of a rush to do something like that at work.

From what I was reading, Bruce Pritchard apparantly was the rat.

Yes it's too soon. I'm sure WWE would like to keep Angle off the road for a couple months but Angle doesn't want it. The best thing for angle's health would be WWE releasing him. I know this is horrible to say but it's true: Kurt angle would rather die in the ring than retire.

From what I was reading, Bruce Pritchard apparantly was the rat.

If it was Pritchard, and it was found out he didn't report it and knew it, then it might be his own job on the line. They seem like they're finally getting their act together at least when it comes to this.

This is an awesome sign...

melinasignaa2.jpg

Is that the one from Smackdown a couple of months ago or did somebody else copy it?

Guest DRH 502

Oh my fucking God. I hope you get caught in some crossfire you little fucking narc...

AHHH WU WU I'M TELLIN!!!!

Oh my fucking God. I hope you get caught in some crossfire you little fucking narc...

I don't know about you, but I'd prefer that members of our armed forces have clear heads on a daily basis!

Guest wildpegasus

According to deathvalley, DA Meltz has said Benoit has had shoulder surgery during the last week. He may have also had a hernia surgery

Do you want some pothead, pill poppin' person carrying a weapon in Iraq, fucker? I sure as hell don't want to put my life in the hands of someone who uses, even recreationally.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I was just reading that quote....it mentions something that's made me wonder...

Is the phrase "Nip it in the bud" or "Nip it in the BUTT"?

I was just reading that quote....it mentions something that's made me wonder...

Is the phrase "Nip it in the bud" or "Nip it in the BUTT"?

I believe that is the right one.

Guest netslob
I don't know about you, but I'd prefer that members of our armed forces have clear heads on a daily basis!

why start now?

Do you want some pothead, pill poppin' person carrying a weapon in Iraq, fucker? I sure as hell don't want to put my life in the hands of someone who uses, even recreationally.

yes, all soldiers are straight at all times...no exceptions...nope never...

Edge was on ESPN Cold Pizza this morning. He did a a short interview where they talked about him wanting to be awrestler since he was 8 years old. and then talked about atheletes sometimes crossing over into wrestling and the guy mentioned Rodman and AJ Pierzynski (a TNA refrence which Edge no sold). They talked about how cool the belt spins. and they he asked some q's which all had "edge" in the answer.

they plugged RAW and Summerslam and that was it.