TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

From WO.com's Monday update:

Tuesday will have ECW live and Smackdown taped in San Jose. I believe Mr. Kennedy will be in a Money in the Bank match on the Smackdown show. The ECW main event is Bobby Lashley vs. Bob Holly for the title. I'm serious. They should rename ECW "ECW Ground Hog Day Wrestling."

Shelton and Jeff are in one tonight, against each other.

Crap. There goes the match I've been wanting for Mania since December.

No offense but why the f*** would you want a show to be booked with TWO multi-man ladder spotfests (and I realize you were probably hoping they would do that match in-lieu of a MITB match, but even after MITB was announced you wanted the TLC bout)? I thought it was stupid enough to announce a (edit: "4 Team Ladder Match") the PPV before Mania (which they smartly corrected) and the idea they would put both matches on the SAME PPV is insane.

Or you're a regular EWR / SmackDown vs Raw GM Mode player and are used to people loving a shows with repeated gimmick matches since their AI fans don't get sick of / burnt out on them.

No offense but why the f*** would you want a show to be booked with TWO multi-man ladder spotfests (and I realize you were probably hoping they would do that match in-lieu of a MITB match, but even after MITB was announced you wanted the TLC bout)? I thought it was stupid enough to announce a TLC the PPV before Mania (which they smartly corrected).

I wanted it too, because I don't think Hardys/MNM is over with, but what other kind of a match could they have? Cage match I guess, but I could care less about cage matches. They should have given the ladder match to the tag teams and let the now 8-man MITB be a regular pinfall/submission elimination match.

No offense but why the f*** would you want a show to be booked with TWO multi-man ladder spotfests (and I realize you were probably hoping they would do that match in-lieu of a MITB match, but even after MITB was announced you wanted the TLC bout)? I thought it was stupid enough to announce a TLC the PPV before Mania (which they smartly corrected).

No offense taken. Yes, I've wanted the TLC match since I saw the Armageddon ladder match (it was not a TLC, and the scrapped match at NWO wasn't a TLC either) so I was slightly disappointed when they confirmed MITB, and I realize it's not smart to book two gimmick matches with ladders on the same show (I said as much on another thread) but then again, I wanted that match, dammit! (I still do, I guess) It was a no-brainer, IMO.

Latest on Mistico by Meltzer

At least as of yesterday, WWE was still expecting Mistico to wrestle in San Jose tomorrow night. It is expected CMLL officials will try and notify border authorities to not allow him in the country.

WWE must really want Mistico if they are willing to deal with the potential headaches. Vince's paranoia is really odd right now, usually he panics for the big guys but now he's wanting to push Punk and beef up the cruisers and market to the large demo they have because outside of Mysterio, they have no one to sell to them.

Notice for Canadian Raw fans, if any. Meltzer made mention of the horse racing on TheScore ending in March leading some to believe Raw would go back to being live television in Canada. This is the latest on that from PWInsider:

There is expected to be an announcement on the Score in Canada that starting with the 3/5 edition of Monday Night Raw, there will be a 15 minute countdown show leading into the program going over recent storyline developments prior to the show airing in Canada. Raw will also be moving to 9 PM, airing the same time in Canada as it does in the United States. After moving to the Score, the series had been airing at 10 PM, an hour behind its live broadcast Stateside.

So im sitting here watching the departed and at least in this movie i think he kind of looks like Christian.....i guess this should be in the TNA part .......

I think all this talk of a strong cruiserweight division is hot air. We'll see how much of a reality is in about six months or so.

There's a new direction every two months. It's sad, but true.

At least as of yesterday, WWE was still expecting Mistico to wrestle in San Jose tomorrow night. It is expected CMLL officials will try and notify border authorities to not allow him in the country.

CMLL is handling this like the jealous ex G/F that shows up and tries to ruin every single new thing you do in your life........just get the fuck over it and be professional for fucks sake.

CMLL is handling this like the jealous ex G/F that shows up and tries to ruin every single new thing you do in your life........just get the fuck over it and be professional for fucks sake.

Mistico is their cash cow. WWE did the same thing with Lesnar, doing everything to keep him from working somewhere else.

Mistico is their cash cow. WWE did the same thing with Lesnar, doing everything to keep him from working somewhere else.

I think it's one thing if you offer the same money so to speak with WWE was doing with Lesnar. Where as Mistico will make more money for working less in WWE. If CMLL made him the same offer WWE was going to then I could see them acting this way, acting like he's a bad guy to look to take a better offer is just stupid in my opinion.

Does Mistico wrestle without a mask? If not, I imagine it would be hard to recognize him on the spot at a border check.

He wears a mask and I'm assuming that CMLL may just have photos of him without a mask. I don't know much influence CMLL has with the border patrol but I imagine they'd know how to spot him.

Considering the WWE suposedly has interest in Aguayo Jr. also who is their other top guy.......I think it would be sorta funny if they signed both him and Mistico to make CMLL upset for how they are handling this.

WCW left the NWA in the late 80's right? To me Ric Flair was the 1st WCW champ and held that forever giving people like Ron Garvin, Sting, Lugar, Windham, Vader token title reigns and forgein superstars a cup of coffee while going on tour in Asia, Europe, Latin America. So Flair is like what the 20 time champion counting dropping the title early during his world tour then picking it back up at the end of said tours.

Ron garvin was definitely a NWA champ afterr beating Flair, not WCW champ. I think it was '88 or '89.

WCW left the NWA in the late 80's right? To me Ric Flair was the 1st WCW champ and held that forever giving people like Ron Garvin, Sting, Lugar, Windham, Vader token title reigns and forgein superstars a cup of coffee while going on tour in Asia, Europe, Latin America. So Flair is like what the 20 time champion counting dropping the title early during his world tour then picking it back up at the end of said tours.

Ron garvin was definitely a NWA champ afterr beating Flair, not WCW champ. I think it was '88 or '89.

WCW left NWA in the early 90s.