TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Randy Orton Fails Drug Test

Orton represents everything smart marks hate. He is the dude who fucked all the hot girls in high school and constantly punked them out on a regular basis. Now they get on the internet and talk shit about him, but in real life none of them would want anything to do with him. You are all really really pathetic.

But yet..here you are, reading and posting in this topic.

Now they get on the internet and talk shit about him, but in real life none of them would want anything to do with him.

Because you'd never do something like that yourself.....

Orton is relatively safe, in that he's unlikely to get shoved down the card below a certain level, because the powers that be view him as someone they can push in a strong program. However, because of his behavior, Orton is also unlikely, unless circumstances allow for no other option, to get the tip-top push that he has been set for in the past. Orton will keep his job unless he goes too crazy, but if he becomes a liability, then he can still be fired, and if WWE will fire Kurt Angle, then they'll certainly fire Orton if they feel they have to.

Whatever his talent is, he's a fuck up. They were dead set on pushing him to the moon, but who knows......he might never be great because he can't pull his shit together enough to do it.

The real issue here is not Orton, but the organization behind him that allows him to get away with this shit. If Orton is a dickhead, it's not like they're discouraging him in any meaningful way.

And the penalty for wellness policy violation is now such that it neither protects the wrestler or the company. It just protects the "storylines."

Isn't good to know that if somebody in the epic DX vs. McMahon feud fell off the wagon, the storyline would be safe?

It's pot. He's not main-lining heroin, nor will the WWE ask him to go to rehab anytime soon. And unless I'm mistaken, he's been fined more times than any other wrestler in the company for different violations that are simply minor offenses. Either you fire him, which is stupid, or you keep him for free.

If Orton is a dickhead, it's not like they're discouraging him in any meaningful way.

Well, I guess suspensions and fines are not enough. Possibly taking away his favorite stuffed animal might send a signal?

It's pot. He's not main-lining heroin, nor will the WWE ask him to go to rehab anytime soon. And unless I'm mistaken, he's been fined more times than any other wrestler in the company for different violations that are simply minor offenses. Either you fire him, which is stupid, or you keep him for free.

I though pot wasn't included in the program.

Isn't good to know that if somebody in the epic DX vs. McMahon feud fell off the wagon, the storyline would be safe?

Dude they all fell off the wagon, landing on their heads years ago. The storyline has never been safe.

I though pot wasn't included in the program.

It's either not included, or it's not actively inforced. I wonder how the WWE will get around the chants, that are almost certain to start up on RAW.

Yeah, is there a link or is it in the new issue of the Observer?

It's in the Observer. PWInsider Elite also reported the story today.

Guest droptoehold

i applaud wwe for being realistic with marijuana.

30 days no pay should just be renamed as

a fine eqivalent to 30 days of said wrasslers pay.

heres to making it an angle where he is a weed dopefiend

or the dude who could never reach his potential because

of his vices

How is it legal to force someone to work without paying them? PWInsider brought up the point of what would happen if Orton got seriously injured while working but not being paid. Isn't all of this just setting the stage for something truly fucked up to happen?