TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - September/11th/2006.

Well, as far as Piper goes let's face it. The guy had about 2 good years as a heel in the WWF from 1984-86. He never won any titles (aside from an IC cup of coffee in 1992) in the WWF and never had many good matches either.

Cryme Tyme is hilarious but having seen Da Beast and Neighborhoodie in OVW I can safely say they suck bad in the ring. They should have put them on ECW and let them do Gangstas style violent brawls.

This week's Raw was crap. I have no desire to see Piper(or Mcmahon either) wrestle. The only decent match was Carlito-Cena-Hardy/Edge-Orton-Nitro(great heat from the crowd). The main-event was utterly awful!

I've been trying to figure out why Jeff Hardy's entertaining again. The things that made him enjoyable (over the top bumping, having fast paced matches) he can't do anymore. He's come back, put a little more weight on, lost a step or two in the ring, and he still fucks up ocassionally... yet he's one of the more entertaining things on RAW.

It's because he's a fresh face, give him a few more weeks and he will be boring.

I don't think it will, unless if he quickly becomes disinterested in wrestling again.

Like the man said, give it a few weeks.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
Raw Monday night did a 3.6 rating. The debut of ESPN Monday Night Football did a 9.3, which is about 25% down from what last season's debut did on ABC, although some of that drop was expected. It was either the highest rated or one of the highest rated shows ever on ESPN.