TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - September/11th/2006.

Unless I missed it, they once again ignore the Jericho/HHH HIAC.

They showed that earlier. I wonder if they'll have anymore as the six man one had HHH not win, and the one with Batista had him pinned.

Trish, is a rarity. For a wrestler to announce a retirement and you actually believe that they mean it.

Not only that...But Ive never seen someone get a sendoff like her

Ya, I think its great. I really hope she wins at Unforgiven and doesn't help Edge or anything like that.

Trish, is a rarity. For a wrestler to announce a retirement and you actually believe that they mean it.

Ya, I think its great. I really hope she wins at Unforgiven and doesn't help Edge or anything like that.

Trish Rules..

Ah yes, 9/13/01, were Steph compared terrorist attacks to the government going after her dad.

I think Lita/Trish will be one of the show stealers...I believe Lita is gonna give one of her classic Lita Matches from 2001 I think she has a couple left....You know Trish is gonna be on her A game....

Ah yes, 9/13/01, were Steph compared terrorist attacks to the government going after her dad.

Why she said that..I have now Idea....

Trish has been the model of a WWE superstar- from no talent valet to top tier superstar, no problems, no waves, willing to do whatever was asked of her. She deserves the sendoff.

probably because she's dumb

I know SmackDown! is the B Show...But what the Hell does it say that if your on Raw your losses on SmackDown dont count(Edge) and the Retirement match has morphed into the Loser goes to SmackDown! match...

I was half expecting HHH being thrown in the limo, and Sid Vicious with Randy Savage to drive a hummer into it

Then Undertaker turns around from the driver's seat and says, "Where to Hunter?", laughs maniacally, and drives the remains of the limo off into the night.

I was half expecting HHH being thrown in the limo, and Sid Vicious with Randy Savage to drive a hummer into it

Ya know, instead of redoing thier own same old shit, WWE should start tying up all those angles with no endings from WCW.

Then Undertaker turns around from the driver's seat and says, "Where to Hunter?", laughs maniacally, and drives the remains of the limo off into the night.

Hogan has to run a semi into his crippled degenerate ass first

Ya know, instead of redoing thier own same old shit, WWE should start tying up all those angles with no endings from WCW.

Disco Inferno raised the briefcase.

probably because she's dumb

She was trying to be creative.

Silly girl. When has she ever been creative?