TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
In Credible

TOAO The Wire Season 4 Thread

Very good and needed ep. they had to progress several strory lines at once and I must say Im interested in all of them.

Correction Lushus, Valcheck didnt go to cercetti about the BJ, he told him about the witness getting murdered.

Omar walking down the street in his pajamas with no guns while everyone still yells 'Omar coming! Omar!' and running away might have been one of the best moments in the whole series.

speaking of which, when he stopped to smoke and that person dropped the bag of drugs, was that expected or did they just figure they were going to get robbed anyway and saved themselves the hassle? He looked like he wasn't expecting it...if that's the caase, awesome!

Although on second thought it was pretty badass when he robbed the store for the re-up and then bought a pack of newports. Then makes sure to get his change back, that was priceless Omar.

Just saw the newest episode, they focus on Marlo the most in this episode, very nice look into who he really is. Also there's a really good scene with Omar sticking up Marlo's poker game. Otherwise you can tell things are about really get going, Lester is getting closer to figuring out where the bodies are going.

I think they want to make him a soldier, they see something special in him and it takes a special kind of person to be a good enforcer/soldier. Like Stringer Bell said after Omar's Granny's hat got shot "Good help is hard to find."

Just think about the real soldiers that have been shown so far:

Weebey

Cutty

Omar

Chris

Snoop

Lil Charles

Brother Mouzone

All of these are very strong characters and are invaluable to the side they are on.

Guest Connzilla

Omar Little is one cold Mutha Fuckaa and total difforent then any other character on tv. A black gay cold blooded stick-up man that sticks to a moral cold, I have never seen that before and thats what I like about The Wire. It is like nothing I have seen on tv before.

I think its great because the stereo types are totally blown away and the realness of the environment is brought to the forefront. You see more than good or bad in people. The show is just so fucking realistic.

The website says he is doing a "short bit" in Jessup on his first serious adult charge. I'm guessing he doesn't come back until Season 5.

And I think that this episode coming up this Sunday was the best one of the year so far.

Guest Starks

A big warning to fans of The Wire who don't like to be spoiled - HBO sent all 13 episodes to critics for review before they began broadcasting this season, and unsuprisingly almost all the eps have found their way onto the net. So avoid "The Wire" board at IMDB and other less moderated forums, as the potential of people discussing events from future episodes is now high

Guest Connzilla

I have made an observestion about Poot & Bodie. It seems to me that they are the only one the other has got, Poot only has Bodie & Bodie only has Poot and were going to see that as Poot is gone from season 4 and Bodie's corner has already gonr to Marlo.

Just saw the episode today, really good stuff. I am really starting to like Chris Partlow he is a very strong character, almost like Avon and Wee-Bey put together.

The best part was definately when the little kid used a slim jim to open prez's car door for him.

it's a real good episode too, focusing mostly on the final stretch of the race and some focus on the kids...god i love this show. it doesn't matter what the plot is about, this show just kicks ass.

I download the next three episodes and watch all three. Having a hard time downloading 9 and 10 because filefront don't like my computer. I can download the final three episodes but don't want to get so far ahead without watching 9 and 10

Omar will make it out, he's too smart not to.

Funny thing today, I was shopping and I hadn't had cereal for a long time. I'm looking over the choices and then I see Honey Nut Cheerios, needless to say I had a big grin on my face as I grabbed them.