TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 2

mcnabb showing everyone exactly what the problem is with mcnabb. horsing around. doesn't have the killer instinct to finish the other team off.

And that's why he just threw for a very important 1st down.

Great win for the Bills today. Buffalo's defence was pretty dominating and the offense did enough to hang on. Even if the Dolphins were playing pretty poorly, a win's a win. If they can keep up the solid defensive play, they'll beat the Jets next week.

Ok this is basically the same situation as last week. Lets try and do a bit better than last time, ok Eli?

edit: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? HE CAUGHT THE BALL AND GOT OUT OF BOUNDS!!!

Ha ha stupid NFL officiating...WTF is going on?

They say a guy isn't out of bounds when he clearly is, then review the play after another play has taken place? I wonder if the NFL is ever going to get serious about officials.

i don't see the eagles as being as good as some are saying. the nfc east is so up in the air. everyone is equal. they're all going to end up 8-8. splitting victories & loses with one another.

I put this collapse squarely on the shoulders of Jim Johnson. How Joselio Hanson spends the entire second half one on one with Plaxico Burress is inexcusable. I know they don't like to play the #1 WRvs.#1 CB, but come the fuck on. Either start zoning up, put Brown on Burress or just start with the complete sell out blitzes.