TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

The song is like... this summer new, it's annoying, but at least our store figured out it's really only viable doing like twice a week because stuff doesn't change that much daily.

my eating habits have lead to me gaining 20-40 lbs of blubber in a year, and now my belly fat sweats in the crack between my crotch and my belly. This has lead me to taking 2 showers in 3 hours nightly before bed.

- People who show up to something in a bad mood and somehow have the need to take it out on you. Hey asshole, I'm not the one who pissed you off.

- People who act like they're some other nationality other than American. If you were born and raised in America, you are nothing but American. You're not Columbian, Italian, Irish etc. and I'm sick of hearing people say "I'm like this because I'm "insert nationality here*" and "My country this, my country that". We're not in your country, shut the fuck up.

my eating habits have lead to me gaining 20-40 lbs of blubber in a year, and now my belly fat sweats in the crack between my crotch and my belly. This has lead me to taking 2 showers in 3 hours nightly before bed.

That's rly gross dude :throwup:

Details. Sexual? Verbal? Both?

No, just this little piece of shit who moans about absolutely everything.

I work nights, everybody has banter throughout the night, its what keeps everyone going through the night.

Fucking bullying, if he actually gets me fired, he'll fucking know what bullying is.

Man, I thought i'd calmed down since last night.

I work nights, everybody has banter throughout the night, its what keeps everyone going through the night.

Fucking bullying, if he actually gets me fired, he'll fucking know what bullying is.

My appeal is on Wednesday.

Thursday might offer a brand new twist of hatred in this thread.

Guest Smues
Bluetooth. Period.

So you hate all bluetooth, period? Not just the head sets with cell phones that I imagine is what sparked your anger? Because yeah those are annoying, but file transfers with bluetooth are a good thing. As is bluetooth in car radios, so I can take a call in my car without having to hold my phone to my ear and be one of 'those' drivers. Bluetooth = good.

No, just the little ear pieces. Car dangles, that's fine, but it really only solves half the problem. I'm talking about people with the ear pieces, walking down the street, both hands free, or even worse, GESTICULATING.

Guest Smues

Yeah that's annoying as hell and I figured that's what you were talking about. And it leads to thinking someone is talking to you when they aren't, like in that retarded commercial.

This kid in my math class was clearly stealing stand up comedy bits from somebody this morning. No idea from whom he was stealing, but his "political satire" was pretty fuckin' rehearsed.

My appeal is on Wednesday.

Thursday might offer a brand new twist of hatred in this thread.

Well, the hearing was quite bland, just me putting my side across.

I'm still suspended though.

It is hard for someone to use the bluetooth ear gimmick and not look like an asshole

There are some situations where I condone bluetoothing. For example, my stepdad is losing his hearing, and has had a really hard time just trying to hear what someone's saying on the phone. But then he got a bluetooth, and presto, completely solved his problem.

I do agree it sometimes makes people look like raving lunatics when you see them loudly talking to themselves, until they turn their head and you see the gimmick. Then again, people who loudly talk into cell phones in public should generally be beaten with whips anyway. They haven't figured out by now that you can talk in a perfectly reasonable inside voice on those things?

I find myself wishing some sort of death or disfigurement on nearly all of the customers that come into my store, but customers who talk on their phones during the transaction are the worst. I feel that we, as a society, have opened a door that we cannot close with these cell phones. It just makes people completely oblivious to their immediate surroundings and has turned us into a nation (a world?) of raving lunatics having what appears to be extremely animated conversations with ourselves.

The local video store has the right idea: they won't wait on you if you're on your phone. Oh, how I long to work there. Too bad they only pay $6.50 an hour.

It is hard for someone to use the bluetooth ear gimmick and not look like an asshole

There are some situations where I condone bluetoothing. For example, my stepdad is losing his hearing, and has had a really hard time just trying to hear what someone's saying on the phone. But then he got a bluetooth, and presto, completely solved his problem.

I do agree it sometimes makes people look like raving lunatics when you see them loudly talking to themselves, until they turn their head and you see the gimmick. Then again, people who loudly talk into cell phones in public should generally be beaten with whips anyway. They haven't figured out by now that you can talk in a perfectly reasonable inside voice on those things?

And for people who use it like that, for an intended purpose, that's cool. But too many people use those damn things to look cool, and end up looking like tools

People who don't have any fucking tact. I dunno if it was just not thinking or deliberate, from what I've been told it could've been either one, but it's really fucking not cool.