TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 3

Josh Scobee misses a 24 yard FG attempt, in a dome. Jags/Colts still tied despite the Jags having 157 yards rushing in the first half, only 26 yards allowed and a TOP edge of 23:54 to 3:19. That's just absurd.

Guest Princess Leena

No way. Todd Collins has stuck in the league for 9 years after Buffalo dumped him. Daunte won't be gone unless he's in jail or retires early.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, and watching the game via gamechannel on yahoo I was confused for a second since Paris Lenon had recovered. I thought he still played for GB.

No way. Todd Collins has stuck in the league for 9 years after Buffalo dumped him. Daunte won't be gone unless he's in jail or retires early.

Isn't Jeff Blake still hanging round somewhere in the NFL? That should indicate Daunte's future.

And now the Colts lead 14-7. The Jags basically scripted a perfect gameplan but a stupid INT, missed chipshot FG and poor special teams play put them behind the 8 ball right now. The Colts should blow them out if they don't put up some points on this next possession.

Guest Felonies!

Ridiculous officiating all over the place in this Bears game. At least the Bears are showing signs of life now.

Jax/Indy and Carolina/Tampa Bay are both nice and all, but I wish I could watch the Cincinnati/Pittsburgh game. I never get to watch the Bengals anymore.

Guest Princess Leena

Only have the TEN/MIA game here due to lovely home game blackout rules. Thankfully, I can watch all games through other sources.

Palmer looked solid right there though :)

No coverage at all.

I don't think I have ever seen an exciting and intense game with this many ints, sacks and fumbles and yet some fantastic plays such as that TD to TJ right there from Palmer.

I said in my blog eariler this week that Ben isn't the same and he obviously doesn't have the drive he once did and that's been very evident in this game.