TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Now Damaramu is gone too.

If it's because someone was going out of their way to get a reaction out of him, then it's bullshit. He was conducting himself just fine after Alf warned him, but IK Cool Jew was seriously starting to troll the guy. The weekly threads would probably, again, turn into him against the world but you could have waited until that happened. He's been far worse during previous seasons.

Guest Felonies!

I don't get this one. I generally like Damaramu, and can recognize when he's gone off the deep end and needs to be sent to the penalty box for a week, but I didn't see it here. All things considered w/r/t that Oklahoma-Oregon outcome, he should be angrier than this. And yeah, people do goad him into it. Just give him a vacation until the Sooners have a blowout to placate him.

The weekly threads would probably, again, turn into him against the world but you could have waited until that happened.

It happens every week, without fail. He's been here over four years.

They also locked the college football thread from last week, because of Dama's trolling.

Guest Felonies!

Yeah, but I think people baited him into a lot of that. Look at the thread where Cool Jew rips the old OU quarterback for getting a free car, and then goes "what? Sweet ride means good passing arm in Oregon!" What kind of lame Eddie Haskell shit is that?

Yes, but how many people does that entail? Every week it's a different poster and him getting into it and derailing a college football thread. So it came down to keeping the status quo or putting an end to his misery.

EDIT: Not that I'm defending his banning right now. It's just too oddly placed.

This just strikes me as another one of those "strike while the iron is ice cold" bannings

Dama: "RARR ARGH GNARL ARGH OU GRAH ARGH"

Mods: "Okay Dama, calm down or you're banned"

Dama: "Allright, I'm cool... I'm calm, don't worry... I've calmed down... *deep breath* Okay... I feel much better now"

Mods: *BAN!*

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Some folks were talkin' suspension at first, but I probably would've forgot to let him back in. I can't stand anyone who's perpetually demonstrating how much they're a "victim."

If Dama could just let things go, this would never have happened. He takes everything extremely personally.

But yeah, this was a weird banning, although I kinda saw it coming after seeing the picture in IKCJ's sig.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
One can only hope he uses some of his new-found free time to get a decent haircut and some strings for his guitar. And some lessons, too. Look at how he's holding it...

686261858_l.jpg

Must be left-handed. The angle's fine.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Who the fuck does he look like? I've got something as accurate as the Adam/Gacy comparison I did in the other thread, and I can't fuckin' place it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

For those that haven't seen it:

niceguyadam.jpg

This is TSM's own "Nice Guy Adam."

gacy.gif

Does that not blow your mind?

Dama was an idiot, but IK Cool Jew was def trolling him. Plus he spelled no one as one word, thus making Dama automatically in the right.

Andy O kind of sucks

Who the fuck does he look like? I've got something as accurate as the Adam/Gacy comparison I did in the other thread, and I can't fuckin' place it.

I've got Dauber from Coach:

tom.jpg

That's from when he was in The Stand, but I'm sure there are better Coach pictures out there.

That photo of Adam looks kind of like Toadie from Neighbours a few years back.

It's either the worst or the best photo ever.

Guest Princess Leena
What kind of lame Eddie Haskell shit is that?

Hey. Fuck you. Edward Haskell is the greatest television heel in history. Apologize for your transgressions or I'll talk to you on AIM.

One can only hope he uses some of his new-found free time to get a decent haircut and some strings for his guitar. And some lessons, too. Look at how he's holding it...

686261858_l.jpg

Kinda reminds me of the dude from The Vines

vines_craig.jpg

I think for ONCE... Dama had a reason to be pissed. Oklahoma got fucking jobbed in that game, and he finally has a reason to go off... and lo and behold, once he finally has good reason... look what happens.

Guest Princess Leena

Dama has good reason to be pissed last year also, with the Texas Tech game.

Controlling him in the college football threads is only a few years too late.

Guest Princess Leena

I concur. IK went a little too far.

I should also be warned for baiting him. :(