TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Now Damaramu is gone too.

hey, he was warned...he should have PMed a mod over IK Cool Jew's bullshit instead of going on and on for a page with the guy...again, on the flipside, IK should be warned at least. I tried telling Dama "move on to the next topic, man"...guy wouldn't listen. Even before IK started in, he kept bringing it up every single time the fiasco got mentioned on whatever sports news piece he was watching at the time.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Who the fuck does he look like? I've got something as accurate as the Adam/Gacy comparison I did in the other thread, and I can't fuckin' place it.

I've got Dauber from Coach:

tom.jpg

That's from when he was in The Stand, but I'm sure there are better Coach pictures out there.

I was heading down that road, but Damaramu's face is too doughy.

Slayer's on to something with the He-man hair.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'll actually back up Andy Griffith's statement. I was going to ban him for his own good.

Guest Felonies!

I also have a vested interest in Damaramu's reinstatement because it puts me closer and closer to being the longest-tenured TSMer, up with which I will not put. Marvin, Mole, and Dama all went down, and that just pushes me up near the top of the list.

Man, people are either getting banned or leaving left and right. Wonder who's next.

Guest Princess Leena
Some folks were talkin' suspension at first, but I probably would've forgot to let him back in. I can't stand anyone who's perpetually demonstrating how much they're a "victim."

Can't you suspend him from one specific folder. He's only a problem in the college football threads. We'll all miss his hilarity, otherwise.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Some folks were talkin' suspension at first, but I probably would've forgot to let him back in. I can't stand anyone who's perpetually demonstrating how much they're a "victim."

Can't you suspend him from one specific folder. He's only a problem in the college football threads. We'll all miss his hilarity, otherwise.

It's probably possible, but I really think he's going to be better off. There's other boards and all.

Guest Felonies!

Rudo got banned @ Death Valley Driver so he might come back to balance things out.

What did he do?

Be himself. Even DVDVR can only be so DVDVR-ish.

He said something about WWE not being classy and how they weren't above exploiting 9/11, or something like that. He should be glad he got banned from that shithole. Any board that would grant modship to a southern wigger who writes like a Source columnist and makes awful rap songs about drinking beer and a neocon hippie who locks every thread that's anti-Bush isn't worth posting on.

He said something about WWE not being classy and how they weren't above exploiting 9/11, or something like that. He should be glad he got banned from that shithole. Any board that would grant modship to a southern wigger who writes like a Source columnist and makes awful rap songs about drinking beer and a neocon hippie who locks every thread that's anti-Bush isn't worth posting on.

Yeah, TSM gave me AIDS.

Wait, what?

Guest Felonies!
Neocon hippie? That's new.

Either way, it's rich Jews being a pain in the ass. OH SNAP SIEG HEIL

Rudo got banned @ Death Valley Driver so he might come back to balance things out.

What did he do?

Got suspended for being Rudo in their version of the WWE Folder. When he was informed of said suspension he told the MOD who PM'd him to go fuck himself.

Guest Felonies!

See, telling mods to fuck themselves is fine at TSM, but not the big leagues.

Hey watch this.

Hey, KingPK! Go fuck yourself.

There's a dude on DVDVR who calls himself мaскэд aдмін, real name Anthony Gancarski, who is something of a conservative opinion writer but has really stupid hippie dreads. He's a douche.