TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

TWiB 9/25 - 10/1

I don't think the Dodgers need to worry about the Phillies being able to gain ground today. A Philly loss almost puts the Dodgers in.

Wow, the Rockies already pulled BK Kim. Couldn't even get out of the third inning.

He would have flipped off the Rockies fans, but they don't have any.

In Pittsburgh, the game's been going on about 35 minutes and it's already going into the top of the 5th. Roy Oswalt and that Gorzelany fellow for the Pirates are working extremely quick and the hitters have been first pitch swinging for the whole game. I don't think the pitchers have thrown more than 60 pitches put together. Each team is just trying to score a run in case the rain starts coming again and the game gets called.

I don't think the Dodgers need to worry about the Phillies being able to gain ground today. A Philly loss almost puts the Dodgers in.

And karma saw that quote, said "What the fuck?!" and bitchslapped the Dodgers and their fans. 10-8 Rockies, and the home side is still trying to add on to a 7-run fourth.

Guest Paul

Breaking News:

The Phillies won't make it. Oh, and I got to watch that Joe Carter HR again last night. Even as a Yankees fan, I so marked out for the Phillies meltdown.

Eh, personally, I see:

Phils win tonite, take 2/3 from Florida.

LA wins today, takes 2/3 from San Francisco.

So you'd be correct. But that's pretty damn close and to simply announce the Phils aren't making it before the series starts is kinda nuts.

Hopefully Phils can win them all and LA drops a game. Who knows, with the way the Phils/Dodgers/Padres have gone super hot and super cold, maybe the Padres might start to suck. Everyone's on the road. Could be a few surprises as teams at home try to end strong for the fans. Well, Florida doesn't have home fans, but ARZ looked good last week, I think, against San Diego?