TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

TWiB 9/25 - 10/1

Guest NYankees

I hope Clemens is happy with his choice.

He has 12 million reasons to be happy.

He would've had more elsewhere. In Boston, or NY.

It was more of an inside joke against TO's publicist who said TO had 25 million reasons to be happy.

When does ESPN break into programming to show the Yankees getting nohit by the Orioles?

Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter.Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter.

Sounds crazy, but I'm happy that's the case. Martinez is pretty obviously not one hundred percent, and if months of rest and rehabilitation have brought him to this point, I seriously doubt another week or two is going to do the trick. A healthy Steve Trachsel or John Maine is better than a patched together Pedro Martinez.

Edit: God I love that 60 MPH curve Orlando Hernandez throws.

Guest NYankees

Daniel Cabrera was 1-3 with a 5 era lifetime against the Yankees coming into today.

Baltimore with another error.

This Pedro situation is a disaster. The Mets might now have the weakest starting rotation in the playoffs.

Guest NYankees
This Pedro situation is a disaster. The Mets might now have the weakest starting rotation in the playoffs.

Mets fans at fanhome.com are comparing the 2006 Mets to the 2002 Angels and the 2000 Yankees.

The Dolphins Stadium scoreboard picture of Adam Dunn features a handlebar mustache, presumably part of the stadium's old-time theme.

"I'm going to grow one," Dunn said. "If you're going to play like an ass, you might as well look like one."

Seeing Dunn with a handlebar mustache would actually make me get into the reds again.

Adam better grow the stache, he would immediatly become my favorite all time player.

post-1763-1159493866_thumb.jpg

The Dolphins Stadium scoreboard picture of Adam Dunn features a handlebar mustache, presumably part of the stadium's old-time theme.

"I'm going to grow one," Dunn said. "If you're going to play like an ass, you might as well look like one."

Seeing Dunn with a handlebar mustache would actually make me get into the reds again.

Adam better grow the stache, he would immediatly become my favorite all time player.

I want to see that photoshopped with a black top hat and cape. Get the whole Snidely Whiplash effect going.

Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter.Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter.Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter. Daniel Cabrera is pitching a no hitter.

This rain delay in Washington is ridiculous, btw. It's 9:50 and the game hasn't even started yet. I realize it's a difficult spot, but it's a slap to baseball fans to make them sit and wait this long. Just move this game to Makeup Monday.

Guest NYankees

CANNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O. Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest NYankees
This rain delay in Washington is ridiculous, btw. It's 9:50 and the game hasn't even started yet. I realize it's a difficult spot, but it's a slap to baseball fans to make them sit and wait this long. Just move this game to Makeup Monday.

The Phillies might have to play the Dodgers on Monday if they are tied for the Wild Card. Baseball cant afford to delay to the start of the playoffs.

The Phillies might have to play the Dodgers on Monday if they are tied for the Wild Card. Baseball cant afford to delay to the start of the playoffs.

They've already got a problem. The Cardinals have a makeup game, and that might force a one game playoff for the Astros for the Central.

Reds win. The NL Central will probably be as follows...

Cardinals -

Astros .5

Reds 2.5

It's strange to think about it, but the Cardinals might not even enter into the equation at this point. A tiebreaker between the Astros and Reds would be crazy, but it's possible.

That's the least of their worries at this point. The St. Louis-Houston situation could be a lot stickier.

O.k. I was using a bit of hyperbole, but, seriously...the Yankees haven't not made the postseason in what? Like...12 years? And they've won divisions with teams alot worse than the one they're fielding now.

The 'Stros at .5 games back after tonite is looking highly likely. If the 'Stros roll in Atlanta and the Cards continue to suck ass, there might not be a need for Make-Up Monday in the NL Central.

Reds win. The NL Central will probably be as follows...

Cardinals -

Astros .5

Reds 2.5

It's strange to think about it, but the Cardinals might not even enter into the equation at this point. A tiebreaker between the Astros and Reds would be crazy, but it's possible.

Too bad Dunn can't grow out the handlebar mustache in a few weeks time, as a long playoff run would do wonders for the handlebar mustache community as a whole.